FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Convoy To Dans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll come just give me the details!
So 11:00am same place as last year???
I donno if I can make it out, but I'll try. I kinda have to take my sister to work & then pick her up later as she dose not own her own car. would it be cool to bring a friend along ?

& do I need to bring anything ? ie. pop or something ?
Frost__2001,Aug 27 2004, 05:27 PM Wrote:& do I need to bring anything ? ie. pop or something ?
only thing you need to bring is $4/person that covers food/pop/snacks
Ok so do we have a final place and time for this Mississauga meet/convoy or what?
10 am... Creditview/Burnhamthorpe tim hortons.
Ok i'm gonna have to bail on this. I mean Dan said 11:00 or later and to leave at 10:00? It's gonna be too early. I don't wanna break T-dot's balls that early in the morning, I break them everyday I think he needs a day off!!!
last year we didnt leave until like 1030 1045... after waiting for people. ill be leaving my house here in 10-15 min...
We're meeting in Scarb at 11am leaving for Dans at like 11:30 to get there at noon..that should be the target..he doesn't sleep at night..you have to give hiim a chance to get some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's
well my sister has to be at work for 11 am & it's 20 minutes to go there & get back from her work to my home via the 410.

So I will be able to make it out & be there for 12pm as I'm kinda figuring the target time is. so it's all south for me then cool cool, I'll have to print out the addy directions when I get home. lol or just maky my brother-in-law take her lol.....
Pages: 1 2