FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: C7 Fall Tour - Sunday October 3, 2004
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(admins please move this post to the correct location if needed)

Hey everyone, its Pete00 from C7Performance.com - Canada's Celica Club, here to invite you to our 3rd annual Fall Tour! Last year, we had over 200 cars depart from a central location in Mississauga and cruise to the Hockley Valley!

More information will be provided as it becomes available, in the meantime, please visit the main link below

http://forums.c7performance.com/viewtopic.php?t=8396

(last year's award winning photo)

end result!
<a href='http://www.c7performance.com/events/FallTour2003/100_1042small.jpg'>[Image: 100_1042small.jpg]

don't forget to visit the C7 main link:
<a href='http://forums.c7performance.com/viewtopic.php?t=8396' target='_blank'>http://forums.c7performance.com/viewtopic.php?t=8396
I was there last year and will probobly be there this year

You can see steves focus all the way on the far left top corner.
Folks, this is a great meet.. I'm going to sticky this, because I would love to see more GTA area focuses come out.

Last year we got a bit lost, but overall, it was a great time...

hope some of you folks can come out this year!
Last year was great...

If anyone needs a passenger this year since chances are ill still have no car suited to goto an event like this ... Im all up for it.

Either way, its a fun fun time..... More people should come out.
this year will be alot better. we will be involving a representative from each club to aid us in planning, so clubs won't get as lost this time :D
tdot-zx3,Aug 22 2004, 07:27 AM Wrote:Last year was great...

If anyone needs a passenger this year since chances are ill still have no car suited to goto an event like this ... Im all up for it.

Either way, its a fun fun time..... More people should come out.
I'm planning on going, and need to drive by there if they meet at the same place...
Yeah, ill probably be in, too. providing it doesnt snow by then,
a big update from C7 regarding the C7 Fall tour

Quote:]********************************************************************
FALL TOUR - SEPT 1 COMMUNICATION UPDATE

ON behalf of the entire team here @ C7 Performance,&nbsp; I'm thrilled to announce the 2004 Fall Tour planning is under full swing and as we approach our event day we have some important announcements to share with you.&nbsp; As you all know this C7 Annual event is designed to be an interclub event, and this is the reason we enjoy such a great diversity of representation at this event.&nbsp; Clubs from all over Ontario will be attending this event and I remind you that participants need not have modified cars.&nbsp; As well..consider this day a family event - a day to enjoy a leisurely drive through one of Ontario's most beautiful areas, Caledon, and the Hockley Valley.

ONe of the most important aspects of this years tour is our logistics planning.&nbsp; This year with all our event details confirmed, we are happy to announce that every single club will be assisting in logistical support in a variety of ways between now and event day.&nbsp; This support will include disseminating imporant updates, and also event detail udpates.&nbsp; Essentially the information will flow from C7 to the club leaders, and then with your help, through to your members.&nbsp; ON event day, Tour Leaders will play the important role of ensuring their team arrives, and leaves together.&nbsp; Clubs will be departing the fall tour start point in staggered fashion with a time delay between each club departure.&nbsp; Ultimately we expect that all clubs will join eachother once we navigate through the initial &quot;city traffic&quot; stage of the tour.&nbsp; That's where you will enjoy the ultimate view of hundreds of cars infront, and behind you!!!

At this time we are releasing limited details, so read the following carefull, and if you have any questions feel free to contact us directly at falltour@c7performance.com

THURSDAY SEPT 09, 2004 - Tour Leader Meet &amp; Greet
- C7 Performance invites appointed delegates from each club to attend an informal get together at Spacco Restaurant &amp; Billiard Bar, 2415 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4P 2E7, 416-489-4163.&nbsp; .&nbsp; Reservations are for 7pm.&nbsp; This is a great venue for this tour leaders meet &amp; greet.&nbsp; Expect reasonably priced food, a ton of pool tables, and a chance to meet the C7 Management team, and ofcourse other club tour leader delegates.&nbsp; We ask that you limit the # of delegates to 3 persons - these people will be best suited if they intend to participate in the tour, or at the very least, can assist with the organization of your clubs participation.&nbsp; ** Please RSVP us with the how many delegates are attending, and what their names are..send your reply titled &quot;Spacco Meet&quot;, to falltour@c7performance.com.

SATURDAY SEPT 11, 2004 - Tour Media Package Available
Tour Leader Packages will be available, and communication to all tour leaders (as applicable in person, online, or via post to your forums) , and clubs will take place giving full information regarding the tour, the day's intinerary, contact information, and essentially everything you need to get your club organized to attend the event.

Sunday Sept 24, 2004 - Tour Leader PreRun
Tour Leader ROUTE RUN.&nbsp; We invite all club tour leaders to the join the C7 team on a run of the actual route from start to finish.&nbsp; This day will be another opportunity to ensure that Tour Leaders from all clubs will have the learn about the route, the intracies of running the route, and thereby be able to communicate more effectively in leading their groups through the Fall Tour, on event day.

Sunday October 03, 2004 - Event Day

IMPORTANT: HOW TO REGISTER!!!

We are pleased to announce that organizing your club's presence at this years fall tour will be managed through a central location.&nbsp; We have developed an online registration site that will allow your members to log their attendance, and their club representation.&nbsp; You may direct your members to this site, and ask them to show their interest in attending this years event by visiting this site:
http://www.c7performance.com/FallTour
Advise your members to check back regularily for updates as that's where they'll be posted.&nbsp; Updates concerning any changes, route details, etc will all be available there.&nbsp; We do not require your members to sign up on C7 Performance to express their interest (although they are always welcome)... Please advise your members to visit http://www.c7performance.com/FallTour
and follow the instructions to &quot;signup&quot; ... Be sure to look at the site yourself as it gives a running total of the total # of rides registered, and how many cars each club has registered to show up with that day!!

Again if you any questions please feel free to contact us at falltour@c7performance.com

We're looking forward to a massive turn out, and with your help it's going to be the best ever!!

Sincerest regards,

Prafull Koli
Corporate &amp; Community Relations
Executive Management Team
C7 Performance.com

see us online at http://www.c7performance.com
see our pics at http://www.c7performance.com/meets.php

I'm not sure if focuscanada has official representation for this, but I am a few blocks away from the Spacco's meet, so I would volunteer to represent focuscanada for this event.

any other takers? Or do I win by default? :P
Steve as homer would say &quot;the 2 sweetest words in the english language de fault&quot; :lol:

Im planing on going this year for sure and it looks like we have 3 people and Dan as a passenger.
FALL TOUR - SEPT 1 COMMUNICATION UPDATE

ON behalf of the entire team here @ C7 Performance, I'm thrilled to announce the 2004 Fall Tour planning is under full swing and as we approach our event day we have some important announcements to share with you. As you all know this C7 Annual event is designed to be an interclub event, and this is the reason we enjoy such a great diversity of representation at this event. Clubs from all over Ontario will be attending this event and I remind you that participants need not have modified cars. As well..consider this day a family event - a day to enjoy a leisurely drive through one of Ontario's most beautiful areas, Caledon, and the Hockley Valley.

ONe of the most important aspects of this years tour is our logistics planning. This year with all our event details confirmed, we are happy to announce that every single club will be assisting in logistical support in a variety of ways between now and event day. This support will include disseminating imporant updates, and also event detail udpates. Essentially the information will flow from C7 to the club leaders, and then with your help, through to your members. ON event day, Tour Leaders will play the important role of ensuring their team arrives, and leaves together. Clubs will be departing the fall tour start point in staggered fashion with a time delay between each club departure. Ultimately we expect that all clubs will join eachother once we navigate through the initial &quot;city traffic&quot; stage of the tour. That's where you will enjoy the ultimate view of hundreds of cars infront, and behind you!!!

At this time we are releasing limited details, so read the following carefull, and if you have any questions feel free to contact us directly at falltour@c7performance.com

THURSDAY SEPT 09, 2004 - Tour Leader Meet &amp; Greet
- C7 Performance invites appointed delegates from each club to attend an informal get together at Spacco Restaurant &amp; Billiard Bar, 2415 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4P 2E7, 416-489-4163. . Reservations are for 7pm. This is a great venue for this tour leaders meet &amp; greet. Expect reasonably priced food, a ton of pool tables, and a chance to meet the C7 Management team, and ofcourse other club tour leader delegates. We ask that you limit the # of delegates to 3 persons - these people will be best suited if they intend to participate in the tour, or at the very least, can assist with the organization of your clubs participation. ** Please RSVP us with the how many delegates are attending, and what their names are..send your reply titled &quot;Spacco Meet&quot;, to falltour@c7performance.com.

SATURDAY SEPT 11, 2004 - Tour Media Package Available
Tour Leader Packages will be available, and communication to all tour leaders (as applicable in person, online, or via post to your forums) , and clubs will take place giving full information regarding the tour, the day's intinerary, contact information, and essentially everything you need to get your club organized to attend the event.

Sunday Sept 24, 2004 - Tour Leader PreRun
Tour Leader ROUTE RUN. We invite all club tour leaders to the join the C7 team on a run of the actual route from start to finish. This day will be another opportunity to ensure that Tour Leaders from all clubs will have the learn about the route, the intracies of running the route, and thereby be able to communicate more effectively in leading their groups through the Fall Tour, on event day.

Sunday October 03, 2004 - Event Day

-----------

(continued)

IMPORTANT: HOW TO REGISTER!!!

We are pleased to announce that organizing your club's presence at this years fall tour will be managed through a central location. We have developed an online registration site that will allow your members to log their attendance, and their club representation. You may direct your members to this site, and ask them to show their interest in attending this years event by visiting this site:
http://www.c7performance.com/FallTour
Advise your members to check back regularily for updates as that's where they'll be posted. Updates concerning any changes, route details, etc will all be available there. We do not require your members to sign up on C7 Performance to express their interest (although they are always welcome)... Please advise your members to visit http://www.c7performance.com/FallTour
and follow the instructions to &quot;signup&quot; ... Be sure to look at the site yourself as it gives a running total of the total # of rides registered, and how many cars each club has registered to show up with that day!!

Again if you any questions please feel free to contact us at falltour@c7performance.com

We're looking forward to a massive turn out, and with your help it's going to be the best ever!!

Sincerest regards,

Prafull Koli
Corporate &amp; Community Relations
Executive Management Team
C7 Performance.com

see us online at http://www.c7performance.com
see our pics at http://www.c7performance.com/meets.php
Is anyone else here going? the only 2 confirmed people on the c7 site are Me and Puppet.
Steve did you head out to that event?

More people should jump on this .. its hella fun!
I didnt go last year unfortnatley haha (car was in the shop) but ill be there this year for sure. (providing the car isnt in the shop)
tdot-zx3,Sep 10 2004, 03:39 PM Wrote:Steve did you head out to that event?

More people should jump on this .. its hella fun!
I didn't make it up to spacco's, but I've been talking with the organizers... I'm expecting an information package next week sometime, so I'll keep you folks posted.

I'm still definitely going. :P

I am thinking of going, just trying to free up some time with my &quot;other&quot;job.

I know the wife and kid are busy that weekend, but if someone wants to tag along with me, that would be fine and dandy with me.

The rides a little rough at times, ask Steve, but I promise to get you there in one piece!

meford4u,Sep 11 2004, 03:16 AM Wrote:I am thinking of going, just trying to free up some time with my &quot;other&quot;job.

I know the wife and kid are busy that weekend, but if someone wants to tag along with me, that would be fine and dandy with me.

The rides a little rough at times, ask Steve, but I promise to get you there in one piece!
regardless man, just come out! ... it's a relaxin', great fun ride... and we need some focuses to get gawks at the meeting place :) nobody gives a s**t about mine.. I wanna see yours out there.

and besides.. the roads are damn smooth.. I'll give you $1 for every bumpstop you hit en route.

AnthonyD, I 'spect you out there as well! the little woman will love it!
Ok I signed up for the event, see you on the 3rd.
Does it cost anything?
MAlby7,Sep 15 2004, 01:47 PM Wrote:Does it cost anything?
it's free.
Where does the event begin? My parents live up in Orangeville so maybe I could go visit that weekend and then meet the group up there? Is there a set time for when the caravan will hit Caledon? That would be a good meeting place?

~ Clutch

Pages: 1 2