FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Springs For My 05 St
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't seen any product listing for lowering springs for 2005 ZX4 ST, I bet older ones will fit but i'm not sure. I hope i'm not wrong but i think the ST utilizes the SVT struts, with normal springs. I have got to lay this baby down, I can fit my fist sideways between tire and fender!!!
how low?
how much you looking to spend?
Eventually my answer will be WHATEVER IT TAKES but for now I'm thinking sport line low
H&R race springs are a very nice spring.
stiff
2.0" drop
and a very nice combo with koni yellows which can be added at a later date!

and according to the guys at ford, the 05 has the exact same suspension as 00-04 foci.
the ST does have the SVT suspension....

so H&R race would be a very good option for you
they are $336cnd +S&H
i'll have to check on shipping once you give me a zipcode!
ZX3TUNING,Aug 20 2004, 07:46 PM Wrote:i'll have to check on shipping once you give me a zipcode!
were in Canada man it's postal code, lol just kidding.
guys at ford eh hehehehe, i checked and the 05 has different part numbers than older models, however i have been crawling around under cars :ph34r: and they still look like the same old stuff
ZX3 in progress,Aug 21 2004, 05:06 AM Wrote:
ZX3TUNING,Aug 20 2004, 07:46 PM Wrote:i'll have to check on shipping once you give me a zipcode!
were in Canada man it's postal code, lol just kidding.
been dealing with to many americans lately! *shudder* ;)

the parts numbers are different from ford because they probably don't want people to think they are just reusing the same parts over and over again!
Any pics of your new st?
I have them taken but they are on my home coputer and my (ugh) dial up modem is shot, and i haven't spent the $20 for a new one yet keep checking the post your ride area. The car is just like the Ford "poster car" cd silver, leather, roof etc