FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm new to this forum, just found out it existed. Just wanna say Hi. I drive a Red Focus Sedan. Here's my baby.

<a href='http://www.realtimeperformance.ca/forum/files/98.jpg'>[Image: 98.jpg]

The graphics are reflective, the second pic, is what it would look like at night with headlights aimed at it
Welcome to the board.

Looks like youv'e already done the flaming to yourself, so no need for us.

Congrats!!!

Welcome to the board. How did you find us?
nice wheels...anything under the hood?
Flames on Focus always remind me of the battery cable recall.
Looks good, where abouts are you?
I've got the AEM cold air intake, Focus Central underdrive pullies, MBRP Cat back exhaust, 2-1/4 S.S. Flex Pipe, High flo Cat, Ford Racing Shorty Headers. I also have the SVT 17&quot; rims, powder coated charcoal metalic, KVR crossed drilled rotors and brake pads, dual halo projector headlights, euro upper grill, Wings West big mouth bodykit, and clear taillights. You've already seen the graphics. Hmm... what else..... oh yeah, I have the Speedhut flamed white faced gauges, complete Clarion Pro Audio stereo system, which includes Headunit, 4-140w 5x7, 1000w amp, and 2-600w 12&quot; subs in the trunk. Yup I think I'm done.

One of your members Clutch told me to check you guys out.
Do you have any front shots?

Welcome aboard B)
yeah I have a bunch of pics, how do you upload the pics to the website.
laidman,Aug 19 2004, 05:57 PM Wrote:yeah I have a bunch of pics, how do you upload the pics to the website.
umm :unsure:

You did it in your first post.

If you need online hosting...

http://www.photobucket.com
no no no, I copied the url from another website to get those pics, I want to upload straight from my computer
hey man, nice work to the car! Welcome to the club!
laidman,Aug 19 2004, 05:05 PM Wrote:no no no, I copied the url from another website to get those pics, I want to upload straight from my computer
Can't upload them directly to the site I'm afraid. Remote hosting only. Looks like you've done a lot of solid work on the car! I've always wondered what those SVTF rims would look like painted dark. I was planning on doing them Anthracite if I ever got a set cheap. Good job. Welcome to the board. :)

Where abouts are you located?
nice ride man!!!

i love the reflective decals.....i had an idea to use that on my ride back in the day...but never went through with it...

where do you live?
:wacko:
Windsor, Ontario.

I was just sick and tired of having to clean brake dust off a silver rim, so dark was the way to go.
Jays2000ZX3,Aug 19 2004, 10:26 PM Wrote::wacko:
Okay great minds think alike ;)
Paparoach,Aug 20 2004, 08:27 AM Wrote:
:lol:

Jay....great mind....I dont f uckin think so. B)
Flofocus,Aug 20 2004, 01:16 PM Wrote:

Crap, I think I'm busy the whole month of September, and October, and November...December too actually!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I like the powdercoated SVTF rimz. I'm waitin to see the rest of the pics of ur car.
Jays2000ZX3,Aug 20 2004, 09:39 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Aug 20 2004, 01:16 PM Wrote:

Crap, I think I'm busy the whole month of September, and October, and November...December too actually!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:(

You got me there.

F ucker.
Pages: 1 2