FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mbrp Customer Service +++
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got off the phone with MBRP and wow, talk about customer service. I bought one of the catbacks from them recently and the tip had a small, but very noticeable, dent in the end near the bottom. The tip also didn't stick out far enough to pass my Wings West lip kit. Anyway, MBRP said they will send me a new tip (their new design) and a piece of 2-1/4" pipe to allow me to basically cut off the old tip, extend and mount the new tip. For the little bit of cash it will cost me at a muffler shop, it's totally worth it.

Anyway wanted to put my 2 cents in on this, customer service like that definitely shows the kind of company MBRP is. Cudos to you Eric, thanks much!
I absolutely agree...

"back in the day" (3 years ago, lol), I went up there to get their catback and FS header installed, along with Random Tech's "universal" high flow cat...well, the cat was anything but "universal".

They were straight up...said they could install it but that it was a tight, bad fit and would take some extra time...when I told them a direct fit was in the works, they recommended waiting for it, but would install this one if I wanted it. I took their advice.

They could have just put it in, charged me more, and made some cash from the extra labout, but they were honest, acting in my best interests. I like that...and it's part of the reason (along with a kick ass looking and sounding product) that I recommend MBRP to anyone who asks :)

Martin said the same thing when it was done...total "no hassle" warranty...he said anything goes wrong, come back, it will be taken care of, no questions asked. That's standing behind your product!!!