FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Green Focus @ Cscs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who was it?

Was it you mr svt swap? What did you run.
It wasn't me but I did loan the Focus (green) to my in-laws form out of province for a week. They said they were going to the ROM not Cayuga Speedway? :lol:
best of 15.1@90mph

but I was running very inconsistant. I ran the 15.1 with full interior, so I pulled out part of my back seat and my spare tire to see if I could get a better time, but then my car started running kinda crappy times. I guess it was just too hot and humid out that day....but I am still happy I got the 15.1, thats the best time ive run in the car so far.
cops were down the street from the track pulling all the civics over, too funny, check this link to see the pics of people being pulled over, there are some good photochops later in the thread if you follow it to the end....too funny :D

http://www.torontostreetracing.com/forum/v...der=asc&start=0
15.1 isnt bad .... but that car has never run to its full potential....

My friends civic got raped decently ... 380 ticket... red civic black hood...

Its stupid that they do that at the entrance. Curious to see what the track owners think about it, since they will loose business. Theyve already shut down some nights because no one shows up.

Then cops wonder why people race on the streets... You cant even goto the track anymore....

Horrible.
thats probably your friend in the pic on that link....have you seen this post on tsr dan?

I am assuming you saw my car on tsr in the cscs pics post....
No... someone on msn asked me if i knew you.

Ya i saw those pics on tsr... tatoo's civic is quick ... 12.1 ... damn.

that rwd civic with 190whp or whatever was fast too!