FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got My Alarm Installed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got an alarm installed yesterday. The thing is pretty cool. It's got the anti code grabbing, 2 stage remote shock sensor, starter kill switch, 2 remotes, valet switch, power doors/hatch release, etc. For $320 installed I'm real happy with it.

If anyone is interested in getting one I recommend talking to the guy that supplied and installed mine. If you want his number just give me a ring. He can pretty much tailor the alarm system to what you want.
what kind you get? ive never had an alarm yet, thank god for the garage!!! im getting a remote starter this winter for sure thou.

01-yellow-ZX3

Quote:im getting a remote starter this winter for sure thou.

Yah me too, its called my girlfriend! :lol:
i wish i had one of those.
Backup siren?

Without one that alarm ... any alarm .. means jack shite.

;)
i personally dont believe in alarms. When they go off people dont even look anymore, no one cares. If the theif wants something from the car, hes gonna do what it takes to get it. Thats how i feel about them.
GlennH,Aug 16 2004, 03:06 AM Wrote:i personally dont believe in alarms. When they go off people dont even look anymore, no one cares. If the theif wants something from the car, hes gonna do what it takes to get it. Thats how i feel about them.
You my friend are correct.

But, they will wake you up at night if somethings going on.

And if you have a backup siren... It will prevent most of the problems assosiated with bad alarm designs.
My one siren is battery back up so even if they disconnect the battery or cut wires the battery inside the siren keeps it going. Kinda like 2 sirens taking up half the space!