FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cayuga Dragway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

I just came back from Cayuga dragway tonight with my stock (i know i need to do something about it) 2004 Focus ZX5. My best time was a 17.5. Do you think this is bad or good for a fully loaded 2004 Focus ZX5? Remember its stock tho. That will change very very soon. By the way every friday is Fast and Furious night from 7-11pm. We need more Foci's up there ;)
What is fast and the furious night, do we all live 1/4 mile at a time that night?

Seriously tho..what is f&f night?

you must be running an automatic focus

Nope not an automatic focus. The reason I ran pretty slow is 1) its my first time on a drag strip and 2) it was pissing down rain that day (meaning the track wasn't the greatest). And Fast and Furious night is every friday from 7pm-11pm and its were anyone can bring there car and race it on the track as many times as you like for $20. Its pretty good. I'm gonna see about going back this Friday with my new throttle body and cold air intake. Hopefully the track will be better too.
I'll head up there this Friday.....
I might go too ;)
One more night and then I'll be up there with my new intake on my car. Hopefully I do better than I did last time. I look forward to seeing you guys there! :D
I live 25min. away let me know!!!
Wednesdays are way better if you want to make passes, cuz there aren't as many cars there, i did ten passes last wed. and that was taking its easy with tons of cool off time and i didn't get there till 8:45 - 9 pm
Crazirich,Aug 19 2004, 01:04 PM Wrote:I live 25min. away let me know!!!
Wednesdays are way better if you want to make passes, cuz there aren't as many cars there, i did ten passes last wed. and that was taking its easy with tons of cool off time and i didn't get there till 8:45 - 9 pm
Whats the 2.3 laying down in the 1/4?
Hven't taken the 2.3 yet i was in my mustang, the 2.3 just turned 8000km this morning and i hope to get out and GIVE ER soon
Woohoo!!! Its finally Friday! This should be fun I hope to see you guys there. Look for a stock appearing 2004 Focus ZX5. I only got an air intake on it so dont pick on me too bad ok? lol.
Damn that sucked. They closed the doors on Friday. I guess I'll have to go back next week for the North of the Boarder Bash :)