FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Focus Is Smashed Up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
dude that sucks looks like you went offroading in a field. Glad you and the deer are ok.
D-Dub,Aug 13 2004, 07:31 PM Wrote:dude that sucks looks like you went offroading in a field. Glad you and the deer are ok.
Offroading to say the least...

If someone could photoshop it up to look like a rally car, then I wouldnt look like such a tool...

glad you're ok man.. sorry about the car tho.. hope you can get her all fixed up good like.
Yeah man that sucks bad.. but I guess it could have been a lot worse. Glad to see our bunny is still around to relentlessly entertain us.

Have you talked to anyone yet? Like is it getting repaired or totalled off?
Hey Paul very glad to hear you're not hurt bro. Good attitude to take saying "It's just a car" but nevertheless hope it all gets fixed up really quick
Holy sheat balls.....well as long as you are okay though.
Bunny-----------I think your wheel is a little loose. Maybe Dan can fix it.

Glad your ok
Good thing nobody is hurt. The up side, you can get a few mods done while its in the shop and have your insurance pay for it, or at least the save amount they would have paid to have oem parts put on the car + labour.
Hope you didn't have the little one in the car, guess everyones' fine from yer post.
what are you gonna get if it's totalled, another focus?
that sucks. it looks like it might be a write off.
j3rt,Aug 13 2004, 10:10 PM Wrote:Hope you didn't have the little one in the car, guess everyones' fine from yer post.
Hehehe Hey Bunny I think you'd be the first to have 3 in a row
Raine,Aug 14 2004, 02:04 AM Wrote:
j3rt,Aug 13 2004, 10:10 PM Wrote:Hope you didn't have the little one in the car, guess everyones' fine from yer post.
Hehehe Hey Bunny I think you'd be the first to have 3 in a row
Not again man,,,

If this is not fixable or too much hassle...I'm done with Ford.!!!

Not sure what I want next but....it's not a focus,,,

Well see what happens

Yeh..thankfully nobody was with me...

By the way....anyone need a clear bumper lens?? I have the right one still in 'like-new' condition...(LOL)

Hey bunny, if it's a write-off can you swipe me the center caps off your wheels? ;)
guilty,Aug 14 2004, 09:53 AM Wrote:Hey bunny, if it's a write-off can you swipe me the center caps off your wheels? ;)
I'll have a few things either way...

-Passenger side clear bumpers lens
-Passenger side fog light

I'll save the caps for guilty!!
I doubt it will be a write off, sorry to bash your hopes :lol:
D-Dub,Aug 14 2004, 01:12 PM Wrote:I doubt it will be a write off, sorry to bash your hopes :lol:
Uhhh...yeh

I can pretty much gaurantee this is not a write-off....

All the damage is fixable...

It's a matter of how things happen from here :ph34r:
Hey Microbunny, glad to hear you are alright. As for the car, I hope the damage is minimal, and the bodyshop is willing to help you out if you choose to go aftermarket. BTW, are you going through insurance or not? Do u need a replacement front bumper?
paolo,Aug 15 2004, 10:28 AM Wrote:Hey Microbunny, glad to hear you are alright. As for the car, I hope the damage is minimal, and the bodyshop is willing to help you out if you choose to go aftermarket. BTW, are you going through insurance or not? Do u need a replacement front bumper?
I'm waiting to see what happens this coming week with a number of options....

if I do keep the focus...it will stay stock and be repaired as such.

...I think it's a safe bet I'll need a new bumper..... :lol:
Hey Paul, can I still have your center caps anyway? :P
Pages: 1 2