FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Regina - Yellow Svt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was driving through the Canadian Tire north parking lot tonight and saw a yellow SVT with the european appearance package (unique yellow color, 15-spoke wheels, etc). It had the HID headlights though, so I'm guessing it must be an American car.. it had no license plates on it at all.

I guess I cant say I'm the only one in SK with HID headlights on my focus anymore..
Did you know the blue svt in regina has a super charger on it
it doesn't anymore and i have yet to see a yellow one :blink:
I seen a black one in Saskatoon with HIDS also for the record.....
cool, those are the times you need a camera with you.
Actually I had my camera with me and was thinking about taking pics, but.. I figure there's enough pics of stock SVTs on the internet.

Here's an update though.. I was talking to the owner today (he came in to the gas station), he usually drives a really nice WRX with upgraded turbo, etc.. He said he just drove it up from Iowa or something and it's for sale.. 2004 loaded with every option available, around 4500km and he said he's asking $21,000. That's a pretty sweet deal for such a nice SVT. Only thing that would make it better is if it wasnt yellow I think.
Yellow Rules...
http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com

When I'm not driving the Focus!