FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rank Your Fav Fast And Furious Movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gone and 60 seconds was a great movie but wouldn't of hurt if it had more driving action. Transformers is not a car movie yes it may have a chase scene but still not a "car" movie. As for F&f 4 other than the suabaru STI there wasn't alot of rice, Paul Skyline was super clean.

Another thing you can't blame F&F for having ricers. The series helped our scene out alot. Aftermarket companys came to be after the movie Do you really think turbo's and body kits and all these mods would be readily available for the average joe. Prob not and hey we all love modifying our cars.

And you can't blame these movies for the ontario goverment be so strict on us with all these rules and the 50 over law, Like seriuosly how about all these horror movies and killers and crap are you saying there not good movies because someone is going to go out and kill someone. NO and if they do then there messed up to begin with. Trust me I had dreams of moddifying my car way before I even had my licence. Fast and furious just brought our scene to the main stream.
You missed my point, there are a lot of movies out there about cars besides the f&f movies, I only used the transformers movie as an example of seeing cars in a movie that happened to be related to the movie characters, I'm not saying no one should enjoy these films, but if you don't like them like I do, or others do, there should be an option in you poll to say none, my entire point was that this movie series in more or less the main reason for the stupid things people do after seeing them, and there is a ton of people who see and do after watching these movies, and that's how we get stupid laws like the street racing law, thanks in parts to the police and elected officals, who see this movies as linked, and they think everyone who mods is up to no good, dispite the realitys of all the people who follow the laws, and know better, but it's always the few idiots out there that make it difficult for all of us.
Sorry about creating another thread about this movie after this one. In the future, I'll be sure to do a search first.

This movie was an excellent summer/entertainment movie. The soundtrack was good, they used less CGI than the 2nd and 3rd movie (except for some of the tunnel scenes), and it was great that they had a lot of domestics being represented too.

Certainly not the worst movie ever, and certainly didn't have the level of product placement or refferal that the first 2 had. I do agree that this movie, and other ones like it helped show a lot more of the world of vehicle tuning and customization, and because the market is so big now, companies are building stuff for almost every car now.

I liked it, and will likely buy it when it comes out on DVD, as I own the first 3 anyways.
i kinda liked all 3 but newest one..

but french movie, taxi were great movie to watch, funny story and tight
soundtrack..

Pages: 1 2