FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hella Light Bulbs--where To Buy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who carries a good selection of Hella lights in store in the GTA???

Cheers

underworld customs

walkers line and harverster...beside radio active should have them
we carry pretty much anything hella [except SOME euro stuff]

see sig
I bought 2 bulbs H9 of Anthony, they were a bitch to find locally.
I bought 2 H9 bulbs off Anthony too, but they didn't fit my Halla headlights. I found out on Hella's web site, Depending on the year the headlight system is prouduced the bulbs are different sizes.

I found out from Hella that the most commonly used bulbs for regular driving is H7 & H1's are for the high beams. Believe it or not you can get these bulbs at crappy tire starting at $18.99 for the hollogen bulbs & they have a slight yellow look like all hollgen bulbs. I got the Blue Star Bulbs in the locked up chowcase for $ 28.99 & it's a great bulb to have. I plan on changing over the other bulb to the blue star because the blus star light make things perfectly white, no yellow tinge at all.

UMM..... keep in mind you have to take out your old light bulb to check in the back of the bracket to see if H7 or H9 is listed on it. H7's are two progs like a plug for a house hold outlet. You have to look at the bace of all the packages for the two prongs then the top corner for H7 or H1 to find them at crappy tire as they are not listed in the books for head light bulbs.

BTW.. If anyone is intrested in buying H9's I have two for sale for $ 40 for the pair.
Frost__2001,Aug 9 2004, 02:27 PM Wrote:I bought 2 H9 bulbs off Anthony too, but they didn't fit my Halla headlights. I found out on Hella's web site, Depending on the year the headlight system is prouduced the bulbs are different sizes.

I found out from Hella that the most commonly used bulbs for regular driving is H7 & H1's are for the high beams. Believe it or not you can get these bulbs at crappy tire starting at $18.99 for the hollogen bulbs & they have a slight yellow look like all hollgen bulbs. I got the Blue Star Bulbs in the locked up chowcase for $ 28.99 & it's a great bulb to have. I plan on changing over the other bulb to the blue star because the blus star light make things perfectly white, no yellow tinge at all.

UMM..... keep in mind you have to take out your old light bulb to check in the back of the bracket to see if H7 or H9 is listed on it. H7's are two progs like a plug for a house hold outlet. You have to look at the bace of all the packages for the two prongs then the top corner for H7 or H1 to find them at crappy tire as they are not listed in the books for head light bulbs.

BTW.. If anyone is intrested in buying H9's I have two for sale for $ 40 for the pair.
yea that was MESSED ...i don't get how they came with H7's unless the set was a VERY early setup ....like one of the first sets.....i know that ALL the sets from at least 3-4 years and newer have H9's

anyhow...check your PM Frost I have the H7's for you to exchange for the H9's NP