FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: One More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the 29th would be better for me.. let's go somewhere we dont have to steal a bbq this time :D

YA Jay, no more stealing BAR-B-Qs
so whos coming??????

1. ZX5
2. Bort

BBQ in the park again would be cool. But maybe more over by CandyCane park. They have big firepit BBQ's there we can use. Then for pics or whatever, we can find another area of the park.

We could do some really hardcore pictures at the dump or the correction centre LOL
that sounds good....whoelse is up for that idea????

ZX5
29th for sure? im going to check
I'll try to make it but I am not sure as things are going crazy here......
if you guys can make it down, then thats great....but if you cant make it, thats fine too.....see what you can do.

I definalty won't be there...sorry guys I have a
j-body commitment I'd rather go to theres then ours...
ours sucked big time......last one the food wasn't even taht good...
barely anyone was there...it was just an over all dissapointment......
we barely got any good pics no girls came...pfff pretty pathetic... :angry:

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................well alright you talked me into it I'm down!!! :P I was j/k before it was a hella good time :rolleyes:
Pages: 1 2