FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Day At St. Thomas Dragway - Aug 15th @10am
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mitch (DD1's bro) is inviting all the quarter-mile Foci to the Mustang Parts Warehouse Ford Day. On Sunday, August 15th, there will be a bracket class for anyone who is interested. There will also be a Show & Shine too. Lots of prizes and awards.

If you're interested or need more info, call the Mustang Parts Warehouse (905) 693-0333, Mitch Richardson at (519) 872-2683, or you may call the track at (519) 775-2263.
I will be at cayuga that weekend....there is a sport compact event at cayuga. They didnt finish the bracket racing class last event, and I qualified through the first round, so I have to go back to cayuga that day to kick some ass! haha B)
So i guess that was you at Cayuga the last time cscs racing was there. Seeing as there was only one focus racing that night. Car looks quick ... good work

i had mine there but i was just watching a friend race .. its was a silver focus parked at the end of the lanes.

good luck on the 15th
yea, you must be the one with the spoiler...I saw you in the linup to get in.
for those of you that are interested there will be a focus / front wheel drive show and shine class ans well as a focus /front wheel drive class for drag racing as well. hope to see you all out there.
yeah boyz, let's see you guys out. Steeda.ca is going to sponsor the Focus bracket class and we'll be set up there with a booth and a couple cars. A release will be posted this week with all the details including sweet AWARDS/PRIZES...

And since it's bracket racing, you don't need to be the fastest focus around... it's a matter of consistency B) I've witnessed plenty of chevettes win bracket classes before lol against monsters. If you're unsure how to run bracket, there will be lots of guys including Steeda.ca to help you out, so don't be shy.

c'mon out for the day of racing even if you don't plan to run... help support Steeda.ca and of course Ford Day at St. Thomas Dragway!!

Look forward to seeing some new faces :ph34r:

nothing guys???
I was going to go once the car was up and running this past weekend.

we all know how that turned out. <_<

sorry... I'm just trying to make it to Dans BBQ now...
darkpuppet,Aug 9 2004, 10:59 AM Wrote:I was going to go once the car was up and running this past weekend.

we all know how that turned out. <_<

sorry... I'm just trying to make it to Dans BBQ now...
What are you still trying to do? Or is it out of commision because of the break in? <_<
how much $$$ will this be?
Here is the link to their site:

St Thomas Dragway - Ford Day

Looks like it's 30 to race and 10 for spectator/crew... pretty decent.