FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wings And Beer Tuesday After Work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ALRIGHT FELLAS!

TUESDAY NITE AFTER WORK 4:30 5:00, ON THE PATIO OF ST.LOUIS CHICKEN WINGS ON YONGE STREET NORTH OF DAVISVILLE.

ANYONE INTERESTED????
Hey man, I'd be up for some wings...

not sure if I'll escape from work before 5, but shortly after 5 works out good for me.. and maybe we'd even get there before the MONSTER crowds do (1/2 price wing night = the whole of toronto goes).

catch me on MSN tomorrow and we can arrange to meet up.

it's been a while since the last semi-official FocusCanada Beer 'n Wings G2G ™
Interested but not sure if I can make it. All depends on how the day goes.
Lemme know. I just have to figure out the GO bus schedule to Milton.
I'll be there, but I work till 6. By the time I get home, change, and make it back it'll be earliest 7
Raine,Aug 3 2004, 01:09 AM Wrote:I'll be there, but I work till 6. By the time I get home, change, and make it back it'll be earliest 7
I think I can try not being kicked out before 7 in this case :(

:P

just a quick role-call.

if I don't here from Anthony before 5, I'm going to be there at 5.. who else is going and what time?

t-minus 30 minutes :)
So I was at St. Louis from 5pm till 7:15pm, and after 5 pints and an order of small wings, I had drank and eaten enough on my own.

not sure what happened to the rest of ya's but hope all is alright...

can't blame me for trying
I'm an absolute asshole.

I ended up having to do a photoshoot over again because of an indecisive (Sp?) client.

It's 10:45 pm and I just walked in the door.

I'm sorry guys.
Steve, later this week? :angry:
I got stuck at work till 6:30, got home at 6:45 and had to take care of my grandmother till 8:30. Sorry fellas. Later this week.
hey guys, no worries... I should probably not have gone until I got confirmation from everyone to see who was going.

Only problem is that I've blown one evening that I should have spent working on my car... so unless I get some progress in before the weekend, I may have to lock myself in my room until I'm done my homework.

but let me know what the plans are.. I'm sure I won't mind escaping for a bit on Friday or something.

catch ya's l8r
darkpuppet,Aug 4 2004, 01:17 PM Wrote:hey guys, no worries... I should probably not have gone until I got confirmation from everyone to see who was going.

Only problem is that I've blown one evening that I should have spent working on my car... so unless I get some progress in before the weekend, I may have to lock myself in my room until I'm done my homework.

but let me know what the plans are.. I'm sure I won't mind escaping for a bit on Friday or something.

catch ya's l8r
Friday might be a good time.

I'm done at noon or so. :D
Friday, I'm done at 3 pm. After working at 6 am, beer anytime after noon is acceptable :P
I'll start a thread for tomorrow after work.