FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I'm Pleased To Announce!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm pleased to announce i have just purchased zx3tuning.com from Shawn Lang.
i will be using the zx3tuning.com name to opperate and will be upholding everything zx3tuning has become know for over the past years.
excellent customer service, great prices and what more.... i'm working on something to absolutely blow the market away when it comes to factory ford European parts.
with the aquisition of zx3tuning i am now an offcial FocusSport dealer/distributor along with FC and alot of other things. anything from steeda parts to Vortech superchargers can now all be purchased from one location INSIDE CANADA!!!
that means no broakerage, customs or duties!

i look forward to work with everyone to get the parts they need at prices the love!

thanks

Mitch Anderson
Wow !!!!

It's the best new i heard today !!!!

Good move !

That's great to hear Mitch. I hope focuscanada will get to have a really good relationship with your new company. I'm sure you'll find a lot of business for european parts when you can show us how cool some of the stuff really is.
I cant let you advertise... I know it may seem like im being bitchy ..

But we have a paying sponsor who doesnt like it.

Come on msn and we can talk now that things are official.

Cheers.
fair enough.
just thought i would let people know, ya know?
oh i know .. =P

Think about what I said. Im on msn when your ready.
Good work man. Glad to see it coming together so smoothly for you :)
zx3tuning has treated me very well in the past! This is great news to hear about the purchase! good stuff!
Can you not toss some sponsorship money towards the site in order to advertise?

It kinda sounds like our "paying" sponsor has the market cornered here.

Just an observation.
ANTHONYD,Aug 2 2004, 07:47 PM Wrote:Can you not toss some sponsorship money towards the site in order to advertise?

It kinda sounds like our "paying" sponsor has the market cornered here.

Just an observation.

already done!
congrats!!! Shawn was a cool guy when I dealt with him quite a while ago...dunno how things were going with them lately, but assuming nothing changed, you have your work cut out for you to maintain their level of customer service ;)

shawn is sooooooo busy with MMP and the VW stuff he just didn't have time to put into zx3tuning to have it where he wanted it. so with me picking up the canadian Distro rights we talked it over and figured i was the best option to make ZX3Tuning into what he wanted it to become!
Shawn is still a big part of Zx3Tuning and always will be. this company will not truely be mine for a long time as shawn will always be they guy everyone who has delt with ZX3T knows... he's like the godfather.

i am confident i can fill his shoes and he is there to help me and kick me in the ass if i need it! ;)