FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Can You Get Sport Springs Anywhere?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its pritty much between Eibach and H&R... but you can pick these up at any performance shop right...cause i need them before my AutoX on the 8th.
Eibach is one of the bigger names in suspension, should be available at most every performance shop.. But you should probably get on it pretty quick in case they dont have the Focus springs in stock.
in my opinion, its better to get a matched set of springs and dampers rather than mixing and matching. people on this board have seem to have good luck with the apex kit

Eibach is s**t for auto x go with h&r and some koni yellows
I think i may go with the H&R they lower the ride more too by half an inch more then the Eibach...thx for the responses.
I can get you Sprint 2" for $150. I dont know about shipping thow. Sprint springs are awsome. Both me and Focis8nt have them and WOW!!! Even with stock struts. Its insane how nice they ride. They leave a nice progressive drop. I regret buying my FK's when I should of just got the Sprint's in the first place.

Also Sprint is a quality brand name. Comparible to Eibach but I actually like the Sprint better the Eibach.
DONT GET H&R's IF YOUR STAYING WITH STOCK STRUTS. It is a brutal ride..
Struts are pritty cheap so ill just pick some up...but actually i think i may take you up on the Sprint springs and just run stockers for the AutoX...see how good OEM springs do and see the difference when i use Sprint. But i dont get back home till Friday and i have no idea about shipping; i live in Edmonton until the 22nd then im off to Victoria.
Let me know. When you know for sure I will get a pair ordered up for you..
FocusTunerzx3,Aug 3 2004, 01:23 AM Wrote:Struts are pritty cheap so ill just pick some up...but actually i think i may take you up on the Sprint springs and just run stockers for the AutoX...see how good OEM springs do and see the difference when i use Sprint. But i dont get back home till Friday and i have no idea about shipping; i live in Edmonton until the 22nd then im off to Victoria.
dude I hope your not gonna auto x with that combo cause your just making your car worse.
The thing is I have never felt a spring drive so nice on stock struts before. The Sprints were amazing. As for doing track I would still do it on stock. The faster you blow away the stock and sooner you can get better ones. The faster you bust stock parts the faster you can get performance ones. :D Thas how I think o fit..
are we talking about a purchase for autoX or to get a MaDD TiTe drop ?

i think for autoX the best plan for any car is to show up with the car completely stock and just go for it.. spending money on the car and getting faster aren't as closely related as they are in straight line racing.. if you are itching to spend money i'd put it to tires..

If you want mad tight drop you wont find them with Sportlines thats for sure.. You need air ride... but any way regarding auto x i went and watched a few guys do it and there is no way in hell I am ever going to do that to my car.
not everyone who autocrosses thinks bouncing the engine off its rev limiter is the way to get faster times...

what exactly did you see that made you cringe so much?