FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Woohooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know many are not a fan of the wing, that will be changing next year if the $$ goes alright. Since I am planning on having the car repainted and lots of exterior modifications being done.

<a href='http://members.rogers.com/bweisz/Focus/focus2.jpg'>[Image: focus2.jpg]

<a href='http://members.rogers.com/bweisz/Focus/FocusInterior.jpg'>[Image: FocusInterior.jpg]</a>
Your exaust looks like a little machine gun!
You need to fill in the hole in the panel from the mirror controls. :P
Looks sweet man.!!!!

Love the euro touch.

The exhaust is like that cause that is the silencer for the bosal, need to have someone fabricate a rear section with an exhaust tip. I'm thinking of putting in components and having those holes be the tweets, otherwise I might convert to power mirrors (right now I have jbl 6x8 all around and have to install the additional amplifier to see if I need any more highs). Dunno yet though always a work in progress.
Blackzx3,Jul 30 2004, 01:59 PM Wrote:The exhaust is like that cause that is the silencer for the bosal, need to have someone fabricate a rear section with an exhaust tip. I'm thinking of putting in components and having those holes be the tweets, otherwise I might convert to power mirrors (right now I have jbl 6x8 all around and have to install the additional amplifier to see if I need any more highs). Dunno yet though always a work in progress.
It's sweet man.

I like the Dan's interior mod.

Verrry cool.
Its the same idea as he had going on, not his panels though. :D plus mine are shinier. :D
I don't know if I like the wing or not, but that doesn't matter cuz its not my ride. However, the rest of your car looks gawd damn sweet :) Your interior is totally awesome. The only thing I would do is something about your seats man. The interior is sooo nice with the black/yellow, but then you got the grey seats still. You can get some pretty wicked black seat covers for around $25-$30 from Canadian Tire and Wallmart. They aren't as kool as new seats, but they will tide you over until you ever wanted to do that. Nice ride :)
I like alot..... but not the wing......... If I saw a full side shot of it I think I might even suggest the WRC wing, I hate the wing but on your car it might just match.
I love the wing. Props to you for going for a small tight alum. wing. Not like the 99% others with the same damn fiber/flexi wing. There are a million and 1 foci on the road to begin with, why do we need to make the modded ones look the same aswell? :D

Interior is sweet. Which paint did you use for it?
and i love the rear cover, what model is that??
I'm in debate about the seats, not sure if I would like to go with racing seats of a katskinz (black and yellow) leather cover kit. (will be until next year anyways)

Interior: yellow is krylon fusion , black is vinyl paint dye, roof liner is black fabric paint.
rear : rieger rx-r rear lip with euro bumper
What fogs are those? I've been wanting some 4&quot; round ones for a while but the only ones i found are SUV ones from Walmart. I'm sure as hell not going to pay $200US for PIAA's or something.
I got those from a local place called g-tech they were 40$ or so with tax. I can take a lot to see if they still carry them or see if they are able to get them anymore.
Thats basically my old car in black ...

Im a fan. Ben knows this.

=P

And i gotta see your panels... Shinier then mine you say? damn then if your right...

I just used glossy paint with no clear..
Blackzx3,Jul 31 2004, 02:29 PM Wrote:I got those from a local place called g-tech they were 40$ or so with tax. I can take a lot to see if they still carry them or see if they are able to get them anymore.
Yeah man please do check to see if they still have 'em. I'm gonna make this a weekend project next weekend (as i have to cut holes where the OEM fogs would go) So the sooner the better.

Thanks bro.
Hey man nice car, like the interior :D Looks sweet, good thing to see dan's parts found a good home :) The seats go with a katskinz kit, very nice kits and make any seat look awesome