FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Canada Said They Are Going To Fix It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ford said that becuase of a falty rivit on the clutch disc....they are going to fix it.....im sooooooo dam happy...im jumping with joy...

ZX5
Congrats.... how long did they have your car for?
WOW, Congrats for you guys!! Still a bunch of bullshit to go through this for two months. I would be asking for alot more than just the repairs, they can compensate you for two months without your car, not giving you guys a loaner vehicle, etc....

Very happy you guys are getting the car fixed. :)
excellent! I know you might like more, but don't push it. Remember, they still have your car ;) Very good to hear :D
good to hear!
thanks guys....you have no idea how mutch i miss my car....they had it for 2 months and ive struggled to get to work and i lot a fob over it... and i spent alot of money on bus fare.....its such a big releife to finally get it back......

ZX5
That is what I was meaning, you spent your own cash for their problem with them deciding if they should fix it or not. Very happy with the outcome for you though.... I bet E is happy too.... right on!
Good to hear I was actually wondering about this the other day cause there hadn't been an update in a while. But again happy for you and I hope everything goes well from now on.
ahh damnit he's back on the road....j/k good i was gonna tell ford to take my car and shove it if they hadn't given you warranty on that ....well maybe not that far but whoo I would have been angry :P glad to hear ty
And I'm assuming they're going to be paying your bus fare as well? If they acknowledged it was a problem of manufacturing, they should have offered you a rental while they had your car, as seeing as they didn't, should compensate you for 2 months worth of bus fare.
well this is how it worked........they payed for the warrinty and and there going to pay for 2 month payments for the time that i didnt have my car witch is about $700.00 whitch is good and it makes me happy....it feels nice to be able to drive my car again.........but i think im going hold off on the speeding and the heavy foot........

thanks for the support guys......
p.s. i cant wait to get it out there and show it off>>>>>>

ZX5
sweet!

sure it was a pain in the ass, but I think that's not a bad compensation... could have been a lot worse, eh?

I'm glad it worked out well in the end.
you waited two months for your car? they couldnt give you a strait answer on whether it would be covered or not in a two month period????

what dealer was this?
Bennet Dunlop in Regina

Anyhoo, good thing i can be a biotch when I need to be cuz i think Ty would have just taken the car back. Since Iwas at work when he found out I gave him a list of "things" they should compensate us for. I think they realized they Fcuked up bigtime and they could tell from my way of apeaking that hush money was in order. It pays to be atriculate when dealing with important people, cuz then they know they can't pull a fast one on you. I still want to write letters to the paper, but the dude threatened to take away the $$$ if we did. Just wait until my lease is up..... :D

But yeah, let's just say they are lucky they decided to fix it, cuz I was ready to act out in anger pretty soon. However, Ford and Bennett can be credited for my new overzealousness in the quest for better service. I have since taken on a former employer and my landlord and am actually getting apologoes from them. I don't think they know what they started. :ph34r:

In the end, I'm glad to have the car back, and hopefully they have learned that I will always fight the good fight if I think I am right so beware!! :lol:

E

P.S.
There is nothing like seeing people who treat you like s**t put their feet in their mouths. :P