FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday, April 13th. With Tm3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well its time for me to post up our next Monday Meet. I have been contacted by Toronto Mazda 3 and they will be attending this next meet and continuing throughout the summer. Here is a copy of the PM I recieved on their board.

Quote:Hey man,

I have set up a monday meet for the 13th, hope you guys can make it out. I am not a member on your board so maybe it would be better if you could post it up on there. I will try to get signed up and introduce myself in the thread.

Let me know, Thanks!

By now you should all know the location, but for those that don't here is the link to Google Maps.

Map of Location

Lets plan to meet around 6:30 or 7PM and you can stay as long as you want. Post if you can or maybe make it and I will add your name to the list.

Lets see if we can get more interest than last year, although we did pretty well at times. It has been a long cold winter so lets start the spring meets off with a bang.

Attending

1) Focus Man, Focus
2) Scorcher000
3) NefCanuck
4) Spinal
5) SL8RZZX3
6) tippmann
7) Ignited83 + 1
8) Scourge (most likely)
9) GFXjamie +1 or 2

Maybe Attending

1)
2)
3)
Ussual time and place c ya there.
Unfortunately I can't make it out ... next week is Easter weekend and we're going to Sudbury and won't be back 'till Tuesday morning. Have a good one.
A challenge has been placed by TM3. We need numbers this meet. Lets blow their doors off.

Quote taken from JR3 in their MM thread.

Quote:Focus car club was very suprised how bad last year turned out, as I hung out with a couple of them during Monday BOD MASIV meets LOL

Lets prove them otherwise...

Lets get 20 plus here

Oh man we lost lol
Come on guys lets beat them lol
Do we have 20 active members in the GTA? :rofl:
i kinda owned myself last time by falling asleep lol ill be there for sure this time.
I'll cruise in about 7:30 or so...

Maybe it'l be a bit warmer this time? :ph34r:

NefCanuck
so to get the numbers, can i bring out some non foci? haha i could get some buddys to tag a long with me for a meet. wud be a good cruise up
i may come by but early, as i have to work the next day at 4am
I will be out in one of the foci in my driveway (hopefully the s/c'd zx3)

And Kev if you could bring those extra skirts i'll bring the cash!
Toss me up as a maybe. I'll see how the weather is/if I'm bored :P

-George
GFXjamie,Apr 6 2009, 03:48 PM Wrote:so to get the numbers, can i bring out some non foci? haha i could get some buddys to tag a long with me for a meet. wud be a good cruise up
[right][snapback]284424[/snapback][/right]

Sure man, all are welcome. But I am sure you are aware that there are some unspoken rules. I won't get into them as anybody should know what they are.

But just so everyone is aware we are meeting on private property and nobody wants to loose our meeting place. That being said, lets have a great meet.
We couldn't do anything anyways, the pavement there and the parking lot arrangement sucks lol.
Thanks, we know how it all works, no worries on that bud. Ill see who wants to come up with me. put me down as a maybe as im not 100% sure
Just a reminder that this meet is tomorrow. Lets get the numbers up, I am sure that we are all itching to get out with our cars and re-connect after a long cold winter.
i might swing by with a buddy.... im more yes than a maybe
You can upgrade me to a most likely.

Anyone else coming up from the Hamilton/Burlington area?
Scourge,Apr 12 2009, 11:26 AM Wrote:You can upgrade me to a most likely.

Anyone else coming up from the Hamilton/Burlington area?
[right][snapback]284806[/snapback][/right]

Done :D
put me to a Yes + 1 and 2 stragglers lol
Pages: 1 2 3