FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Tear Down Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not a super-mechanic.. in fact I really am not much good at all on a car that is finished ... (I can build one fine, its when its already together I have the problems)

SO... anyone in the london area wanna help me tear out my Header + Cat? I live in St.Thomas... maybe we should take my Focus to the strip before and after to see what the differences are.. hehe

I'll make a nice Lunch for ya or somethin' :) (ok, BBQ'd, not gourmet or anything)

I've got a Jack, no stands though...

Thanks a bunch whomever will help me!! (Dan already offered his services but... Then I need to convince the Wife I need to go to TO to get this done.. hehe)
im sure we can find some help around, I dont have much tools myself, but I sure as hell can help, most practical for me on a week night.

-Marc
I have the tools to do it, and I know Don has the tools, so maybe we should all tag team it and make it a g2g bbq... what do you say?
Sorry I am hanging with Reberto this weekend :lol:
What did you want for the amp man? Do you still have it?
DD1,Jul 26 2004, 08:50 PM Wrote:Sorry I am hanging with Reberto this weekend :lol:
You too..... :lol:
DD1,Jul 27 2004, 12:50 AM Wrote:Sorry I am hanging with Reberto this weekend :lol:
LOL :D
You still going to sell the chip? and if so what is on it.
FocusTunerzx3,Jul 27 2004, 01:20 AM Wrote:You still going to sell the chip? and if so what is on it.
Oh yeah the chip, I keep forgetting about the bugger...

Most likley you'll need a reburn on it but you never know!

and.. g2g sounds good... Civic holiday perhaps? :)