FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Inside Of Drivers Door..help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a picture of the bolt locations on the inside of the drivers door? My trim all around the door handle, window controls is pulled away a bit from the rest of the door and I can't pop it back in.

This happened a while ago but, I've been too lazy to fix it...now its gettin really noticeable!!! I took the panels off last year when I put my speakers in and wanna know how to fix it before I take the door panels off again...

thanx
Bunny you have the sedan, but it should be similar to the 3 door. I will assume you are trying to figure out the screw locations for the door panel and molding around the handle and switches. Usually you have one screw down at the bottom of the door toward the rear of the car. The other screw to remove the panel is at the corner location of the side mirrors. Then pop off the cover for the handle that you pull on to close the door. There should be a screw there and this should now allow you to pop out and up the door skin. You should find that the cover you are talking about has a tab at the front of the unit holding it in place and a screw at the back of the unit to hold it down. Hope this helps.
on the part that your showing theres only one screw in there. i think t15 trox and held in with clips or tangs on that piece.