FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 14.5 @ 97
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

went to the track tonight cuz I had a date with an srt-4 from a coworker, in the morning I tought I would loose cuz humidity was over 80%, but has the day went bye, damn it got cold and the humidity drop and there was no hard sun to raise the oil from the track.

so arrived there early to cool down the car, removed the driver head light for cold air flow, removed spare and jack.

lined it up against my buddy.... I ran a 14.5 @ 97 and he ran a 14.9 :)

we ran 4 times and I won everytime.

I was very stoke.

now im gonna gut it, get good drag tire and im going after a 13.99 in autumn.

wish me luck.

-Marc
Thats always nice to hear

HEY DON should have stuck with the focus if you wanted to go fast !!
D-Dub,Jul 23 2004, 10:39 PM Wrote:Thats always nice to hear

hey dumb ass he didnt race me when I race marc I have alwasys beat him :rolleyes:
DD1,Jul 24 2004, 02:42 AM Wrote:
D-Dub,Jul 23 2004, 10: Wrote:Thats always nice to hear

hey dumb ass he didnt race me when I race marc I have alwasys beat him :rolleyes:
true to that.

I know the srt-4 was a bigger dogg than mine, but its not everything to have a big dogg, you have to be able to make him do what he need to do. ;)

don is a better driver than my friend. ;)
Marc way to go I told u that 14 .5 you were going to get good job buddy B)
yeah man, wish I was there to see it!! Great job ;)
Nice job. B)
Thats more the times i was expecting .. good job marc!
Thats awsome! Great work :)
14.5..............Roberto would saw that was slow???????????

But I say excellent. Have to steal the car and head down again. Congrats marc!!!!!
Sounds awesome Marc, way to go!
meford4u,Jul 24 2004, 08:04 AM Wrote:14.5..............Roberto would saw that was slow???????????

But I say excellent. Have to steal the car and head down again. Congrats marc!!!!!
its is R E B E R T O :lol: not robero :rolleyes:
I'm the waterboy ;)
jesus.. nice time... keep up the good work.

can't wait to see your car explore the 13's
DD1,Jul 24 2004, 01:18 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 24 2004, 08:04 AM Wrote:14.5..............Roberto would saw that was slow???????????

But I say excellent.  Have to steal the car and head down again.  Congrats marc!!!!!
its is R E B E R T O :lol: not robero :rolleyes:
if you reverse reberto, you get OTREBER :o could it realy mean "ANOTHER BEER"??? Don, I think you are possessed and Reberto is your drunk evil twin.... :blink:

gotta see a shrink buddy :lol:
D-Dub,Jul 24 2004, 02:39 AM Wrote:Thats always nice to hear

Don posted his time before. It was better than 14.5.

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...wtopic=5916&hl=

Quote:ya the track was shitty I couldn't hook up and could only mustard a 14.1 

Nice time i wanna get my car into the 13's not this year but maybe next.
FocusTunerzx3,Jul 24 2004, 07:47 PM Wrote:Nice time i wanna get my car into the 13's not this year but maybe next.
how do you plan on getting there? what does it run now?
oh its stock now i have no idea. but by the fall ill have my 70mm throttle body, chip, intake, exhaust and suspension done...next year racing headers, flywheel and tearing out of backseats and interior happens and rollcage, port and polish then if i have the money turbo or supercharger.

Maybe ill take my stock focus to the track somtime too see what stock runs. My intake and exhaust will be here monday race it again then when i get my chip and throttle in Aug see what it does again.
with more mods than you list, my old zx3 ran a 15.2 @ 91mph, you will definitly need either a TURBO or NITROUS. you just cant get in the 13's otherwise with a zx3.

good luck,

-Marc
Pages: 1 2