FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: "fusionator" Up For April Cotm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone here is a member there I would really appreciate the vote. I'm up against a silver Mercury Milan.

NefCanuck
seriosly i think you got this one Dan. That Mercury ain't got anything on you
Daniel, the photos you posted don't do your car justice. That 4cyl Milan has nothing on you. Best of luck. If you need our help we will be sure to join up.
dan i don't think you have to worry at all...everything he did to his car IMO a grandpa would do just to make it "more practical"..like to put floor liners in a mods list? You got this buddy...
smith21,Apr 6 2009, 12:52 AM Wrote:dan i don't think you have to worry at all...everything he did to his car IMO a grandpa would do just to make it "more practical"..like to put floor liners in a mods list? You got this buddy...
[right][snapback]284303[/snapback][/right]

Yup - you got my vote and I wouldv'e voted that way even if I didn't know you.

Good luck Daniel ... hopefully you won't fall prey to the "we don't vote for Canadians" attitude I've seen on some of the US Focus forums.

Considering how little the Milan guy did his car, maybe I should consider throwing my hat into the ring sometime.
NefCanuck,Apr 5 2009, 06:50 PM Wrote:If anyone here is a member there I would really appreciate the vote.  I'm up against a silver Mercury Milan.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]284279[/snapback][/right]

Congratulations Daniel ... a decisive victory by all accounts and a bit of sour grapes from the loser.

The congrats and sour grapes here.
Congrats Daniel. The Milan had nothing on you.
LOL @ his "now I'm getting..." list! :lol:

Congrats Dan! The best example of the fact that you kicked the crap out of him is how quick he made excuses and promises of a better showing next time.

If he thought "the board" would have judged him so badly for having a Milan, he shouldn't have entered to begin with :rolleyes:
I do like Milan's rims.....something about multi-spoke that gets me.

On the other note. What is that plastic pipe that goes from exhaust manifold to where radiator is?
Actually I like the Milan's shape better than the Fusions in some angles.

Seeing the votes I'm actually surprised at the gap, he had much more done on the underside and inside than I had (though he pretty much left the engine stock, which may have tipped things in my favour)

One of my friends on seeing the car this past weekend said "It looks subtly different" which was exactly what I was aiming for.

Then I took them for a ride on the highway and "Dropped The Hammer" :lol: Subtle flew out the window at that point :D

NefCanuck