FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Magnaflow Installed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got my Magnaflow exhaust system installed on my car. The guys at Magnaflow said it wouldn't work on my car as it is 5 dr not a 3dr SVTF, but it is on and sound so good. All the mounting points were the same which they said they wouldn't match up. I guess they were wrong. :lol:
it should fit but the tip should be hella long!
awsome! I had mine on since last fall. I love it!
uhhhh i have a zx5 with the mbrp (meant for 3 door) and it fit fine as well. and the tip isnt long at all.
scoobasteve,Jul 20 2004, 11:10 AM Wrote:uhhhh i have a zx5 with the mbrp (meant for 3 door) and it fit fine as well. and the tip isnt long at all.
cause it is the same frame I did that before on my zx3 and then I got a zx5 and reuse the bosal
Yeah the 3door and 5door bodies are exactly the same length, etc.. only difference is that they have 2 sets of short doors rather than one set of long ones.
My sons has a Magnaflow on his car and it sit at the same place as mine does and it even sound a little different than his.
I thought he ment the sedan gotta stop that late night drinking
My magnaflow is coming in the mail...hopefully it willl show up before the weekend so i can install it...