FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ok Who Wants It?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So we finally got pricing on the new Wings West Kit which replicates the new skool WRC Ford Focus..

the kit includes

• WRC Front Bumper replacement
• WRC Rear Bumper replacement
• WRC Right front fender flare
• WRC Left front fender flare
• WRC Right rear quarter flare
• WRC Left rear quarter flare
• WRC Style Wing [optional]

pic1, pic2, pic3

makes me want to get another focus BAD....loving it!!!

Call for Pricing.. it's A LOT cheaper than the no limits kit [READ: WELL under $2,000 CAD [without wing]...i will tell you that
can you still go under "underpasses" with that tail or will it hit the brigde :lol:
Not a fan of that wing at all!
Dont like it....almost looks to hondaish... <_<
minus the wing and on a black car it would look good
I'm feelin' the wing...but only if it was a WRC replica car you were doing like Simons...i woudn't want to see it on a regualr painted Focus...

the front bumper is my absolute favorite bumper of all for the Focus though

oh yea BTW all parts are available individually too...
I can name a few european bumpers off the top of my head that flow alot better with the lines of the car then this one do.....

I like the rear a little bit .. and i dont even know why ...

Id want to see this thing without all the graphics though, 9/10 says it would look stupid.
D-Dub,Jul 19 2004, 09:20 PM Wrote:minus the wing and on a black car it would look good
you might have just given me an idea for my body mods.
Sure its under 2000. But how do the flares fit on? Do they need to be glassed in? or are they some sort of stick on fenders? like it seems it would be cheap at the store you bought it at, but as for getting it on and looking great? It doesn't seem so cheap.... and what about side skirts? Those don't look like my stock 2002 side skirts.... (black cheapo plastic ones...)
Ass,Jul 20 2004, 06:08 AM Wrote:and what about side skirts? Those don't look like my stock 2002 side skirts.... (black cheapo plastic ones...)
It looks like it doesn't have any skirts on there. It looks like the bottom of the car when you have no side skirts.

I'd totally hit that.
Jays2000ZX3,Jul 20 2004, 08:03 AM Wrote:I'd totally hit that.

Ya with a bat. That kit hardly resembles the real thing.
Euro Ford Fan,Jul 20 2004, 08:25 AM Wrote:
Jays2000ZX3,Jul 20 2004, 08:03 AM Wrote:I'd totally hit that.

Ya with a bat. That kit hardly resembles the real thing.
the real thing

also the real thing

wings west

also wings west

of course it won't be an EXACT copy....but it's a pretty damn good replica

i can't see how you are saying "That kit hardly resembles the real thing" when in fact it does... :huh:

ASS:

Jay is correct...there are no sideskirts that come with the kit [see my original post with list of contents] .....as for the flares...they are urethane [as with all parts of the kit excluding wing], and attach with 3m adhesive...they are a perfect fit with no mods necissary [unless of course you want to be crazy and fiberglass them into the body] so when you buy the kit all you have to do is paint and install....just like any other body kit they sell...that's the beauty of Wings West

:thumbsup:
I dont think it looks anything like it either ... *shrug* ...

Fender flares go with bodylines.. on the rally car they brake the look to compliment the front bumper ..

I think the older rally style is nicer anyways...
I dunno you guys who are so anal about every little detail that does not match, relax, its just a bodykit, its not suppost to be bang on, it obviously has been modified to meet US/Canadian regulations, notice the real WRC has the lack of DOT required reflectors, and the wings west kit has them. also the real WRC has the reverse light in the lower bumper grille, the Wingswest doesnt have it. I dunno man, but I like it, it looks really close and it looks nice, thats what should matter.
The Focus is so swoopy and curvy and everything flows around everything else so nicely. The new WRC is contrary to the original design being all angular the way it is. It looks like a Canadian Tire mod you'd see on a ten year old Civic. The fact that the NA spec front bumper sticks out doesn't help either. In short, ickky poo blech.
2001 ZTS,Jul 20 2004, 12:13 PM Wrote:In short, ickky poo blech.
:lol:
yea im not feeling that body kit...actually i dont like any of the wings west kits for the Focus. The only kit i like for the Focus right now is the cervinis one... Cervinis design
yuk
paolo,Jul 20 2004, 03:52 PM Wrote:I dunno you guys who are so anal about every little detail that does not match
hmm whos being anal...

Quote:notice the real WRC has the lack of DOT required reflectors

:lol: :lol:
If I had 2000 bones, I would buy that. Gotta picture it without the decals etc.... painted solid colour. I like it!
Pages: 1 2