FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: ************
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SNOWFALL WARNING: Halton - PeelIssued at 4:14 PM EDT SUNDAY 5 APRIL 2009
HEAVY SNOWFALL ON THE WAY.
A DEEP LOW WILL PASS SOUTH OF THE LOWER LAKES MONDAY. SNOW ASSOCIATED WITH THE LOW WILL DEVELOP NEAR LAKE HURON THIS EVENING AND OVER THE REMAINING REGIONS OVERNIGHT. THE SNOW WILL BEGIN AS A BRIEF PERIOD OF RAIN IN MANY PLACES. GENERAL SNOWFALL AMOUNTS OF 15 CENTIMETRES ARE FORECAST WITH UP TO 25 CENTIMETRES IN SOME LOCALES BY MONDAY EVENING. THE SNOW WILL TAPER OFF MONDAY NIGHT WITH THE MAJOR EXCEPTION BEING AREAS TO THE SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF LAKE HURON AND GEORGIAN BAY WHERE SNOWSQUALLS ARE EXPECTED. BLOWING SNOW IS ALSO EXPECTED IN MANY REGIONS - MAINLY MONDAY AFTERNOON INTO MONDAY NIGHT.

Aren't you guys glad you all put your summer rims on already? :lol:
ANTHONYD,Apr 5 2009, 06:23 PM Wrote:SNOWFALL WARNING: Halton - PeelIssued at 4:14 PM EDT SUNDAY 5 APRIL 2009
HEAVY SNOWFALL ON THE WAY.
A DEEP LOW WILL PASS SOUTH OF THE LOWER LAKES MONDAY. SNOW ASSOCIATED WITH THE LOW WILL DEVELOP NEAR LAKE HURON THIS EVENING AND OVER THE REMAINING REGIONS OVERNIGHT. THE SNOW WILL BEGIN AS A BRIEF PERIOD OF RAIN IN MANY PLACES. GENERAL SNOWFALL AMOUNTS OF 15 CENTIMETRES ARE FORECAST WITH UP TO 25 CENTIMETRES IN SOME LOCALES BY MONDAY EVENING. THE SNOW WILL TAPER OFF MONDAY NIGHT WITH THE MAJOR EXCEPTION BEING AREAS TO THE SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF LAKE HURON AND GEORGIAN BAY WHERE SNOWSQUALLS ARE EXPECTED. BLOWING SNOW IS ALSO EXPECTED IN MANY REGIONS - MAINLY MONDAY AFTERNOON INTO MONDAY NIGHT.

Aren't you guys glad you all put your summer rims on already? :lol:
[right][snapback]284274[/snapback][/right]

damn that sucls all were getting s rain...id rather have snow i hate rain with an absolute passion
Well... at least the stock A/S rubber on the Fusion should be able to handle this (I hope :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
its ok......its drifting time
NikiterZTS,Apr 5 2009, 06:41 PM Wrote:its ok......its drifting time
[right][snapback]284277[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but it's that half second til the AWD kicks in full force when the moron on the summer tires in the minivan hurtling towards you that I hate :blink:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 5 2009, 06:45 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Apr 5 2009, 06:41 PM Wrote:its ok......its drifting time
[right][snapback]284277[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but it's that half second til the AWD kicks in full force when the moron on the summer tires in the minivan hurtling towards you that I hate :blink:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]284278[/snapback][/right]

and that is why i have symetrical awd
Anyone wanna join me for the tiny violin symphony?
It will be nothing to worry about. But if any of you see me spinning my wheels on the DVP please stop and give me a push. :ph34r:

Edit 6:25AM: Rain and snow mix falling outside the front door. Nothing is staying but I am sure there are some ass hats on the road that will cause some difficulty for everyone.
I'm lucky I guess, as I use all season no matter the time of the year, and I've never had an issue :P