FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Camber Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got my car aligned with the new suspension setup and although they got it within spec the guy said I should be looking into a rear chamber kit for the rear sometime in the future. Now I have no idea where to start with this stuff but I must learn it.

I know its a kit that will help get my chamber better but I need more info. What kind of kits is there and how much am I looking into.
its CAMBER retard a chamber is something that u should unload at your head lol :P
yeah that was harsh ahh well too late now and........................................................................................SUBMIT
like i said i dont know anything abotu this area. i havent had to ever deal wiht it before so :P
Go to crappy tire or any performance shop and they can order you in eibach rear camber bolts for your car for around 45 bucks! B)

If you get any deals at your local performance shop try them first!
it is so your tires and rims sit flat and straight like they are meant too.
yup they cost around $40 for the bolts but the install is more like $100, then you have to get another alignment.

-P@
ya, just a pair of bolts and offset washers.
I ordered mine from Steeda, installed it myself, (had to buy a dremel though).
It's easy, quick and well worth it.
yup, Steeda.ca has them for 45 bucks. Here is the link

Camber Bolts

I think any reason to buy a dremel is a good one! :D mmm tools :P
ya, i was set to pick-up one of the CT handgrinders on sale, then i saw the dremel package on sale.
So really, my camber install ran somewhere around $200+tax, kit & tools.

Looking back, i'm not really sure how you'd use a grinder to get in there.