FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Found From Driving Light Mount
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be nice to have something removable and looks like this may fit the bill???

http://www.carr.comghtwing.html

Your thoughts? What do our front licence plates actually screw into anything solid?
not my thing but...

the license plate screws into the plastic bumber, that's it I believe. nothing solid i'm sure
yesssss lol that looks sweet :D
Yeah the front plate screws into the thin plastic bumper, there's a layer of foam behind that so the first one would be no good for the focus.
I think it's ghey. Seriously, we ain't doing 4X4ing with a focus here and if you are, not even going to comment.....
S2 Steeda,Jul 14 2004, 02:46 PM Wrote:I think it's ghey. Seriously, we ain't doing 4X4ing with a focus here and if you are, not even going to comment.....
ummm, the focus IS a rally car dood. Think its ghey? I think the WRC cars look pretty sick with those huge ligths in front them.
:o :D Yeah that bar is SAWEEET! How much are they?

I was planning on an evo III front and that would look killer in between!
you could run some 1/4 unistrut behind the bumper to reinforce it for the mount. I bet you could fasten the tips of the "wings" to the bumper also, for added support. I think it's doable. Would need to remove the bumper for install, but that's no big deal.