FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pics Of Svt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, I have a flame resistant suit on so fire away... how do you post a pic? :blink:
1. find a site such as photobuket.com
2. upload the pics you want to share with everyone
3. use the [IMG] from the site your pics are on
4. copy and paste the link on the topic
5. preveiw to make sure they work
6. click add reply or new topic and your done
<a href='http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Canadasvt/SVT%20Focus/34b7f43b.jpg'>[Image: 34b7f43b.jpg]</a>

Does this work?

Cool, I learned something new today. Thanks!
Thanks man, I figured they had to be uploaded to the web first. I'm not gonna be home til tomorrow so I'll get some up then! lol
How you liking the car so far?
it's the BOMB, the differences are night and day really. I enjoy it far more than I anticipated. It's going to be a keeper, gotta talk to the old man about storing it in the garage for winters :P

hey Steve, was gonna try to find the build numbers and what number mine is, I see you have it in your sig, where did you find the info?
Get your ownership handy... call SVT... 1800 ford svt i believe..... and give them the vin... they'll give you your production number....

Also. be prepared to fax the ownership in so they can update your address. once they do that theyll send you your certificate.

I'm doing the exact same.... I love this car.... so i gotta store it..... w00t 94 sundance here i come
ok, here goes, hope this works :P

My Focus album
Works. Looks real nice. What rims are those?
Thanks man ;)

The rims are Steeda F1 Ultra-Lite's
pfffft. i drive mine in the winter. :D
SVTDavan,Jul 13 2004, 02:48 PM Wrote:pfffft. i drive mine in the winter. :D
it's not a matter of necessity :P it's a matter of desire ;) lol
those steeda wheels look good on there.
nice....very nice