FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focuscanada.net Stickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so here's the deal.. The decals will be a design similar to the site logo:

<a href='http://img32.photobucket.com/albums/v96/guilty/fc_logorevised4.jpg'>[Image: fc_logorevised4.jpg]</a>

They will be one color, die-cut vinyl. I want to use this poll to get a rough estimate of how many copies to get cut. Please only vote if you plan on getting them. 1 vote will be for a pair of decals, in that color. I kept the choices simple to keep costs down, but if you want other colors it can be arranged, send me a PM.

We dont have any prices yet, but the more we get made, the cheaper they'll be. The cost will be accurate to what we get charged.. not looking to make any money off of these or anything.
2 white ones please!
You already know where I stand... 2 white ones as well please!
mm 1 or 2 white...i cant decide so ill go with 2.
i'm in but still undecided on color
white for me
white
ill also take 2 white.... what are the dimensions? will it fit on the rear window of a zx5 (behind rear door)
I'll take a set of white ones. :)
Silver to go with my OFOC sticker.
sorry its takin so long but i just havent had the time but ill get on it tomorrow morning and ill have prices for you as well....

for those of you who live out of town... i will send them to you by mail.....

sorry for any inconvenience guys.

ZX5
Well guys, stickers are being made now.. should be done by Friday. Once I figure out the costs for shipping and materials I'll put up a price and means of ordering/payment.

I'm not sure what the length of the ZX5 corner window is, but the decal should be somewhere around 10&quot; long with the maple leaf. I'll get measurements and pictures up when we get them finished.
guilty,Jul 14 2004, 05:52 PM Wrote:Well guys, stickers are being made now.. should be done by Friday. Once I figure out the costs for shipping and materials I'll put up a price and means of ordering/payment.

I'm not sure what the length of the ZX5 corner window is, but the decal should be somewhere around 10&quot; long with the maple leaf. I'll get measurements and pictures up when we get them finished.
Not trying to raise poo poo here but.... I'm glad you are making wicked ones for the ZX3 owners.... but what about us sedan and wagon drivers?
Yeah I dont know anyone with wagons or sedans so I didnt measure anything..

They'll fit on the back window for sure though :P