FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Door Sills? Fc Stickers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering what is going on with these sale??? items.

Have we given up on this? Am I that far out of the loop?

Take my money----------PLEASE!!!

PAPA??

THABRAT??

I think thabrat is waiting for the first door sills to be made for his car..

And I'm not sure about the batch of stickers paparoach made, but me and Tyler (ZX5) are working on getting another batch made (with a logo more similar to the site logo). It might be a few days until they get made though, since Tyler doesnt have a car to get to the vinyl shop.. :P
Papa never got them made to my knowledge. I think it's a "down the road" project.

:(

All we can do is wait, or make our own :ph34r:

I'm going with the latter after I get back from my trip.
Well if Papa isnt getting his made for a while, do you guys want some of the version we're having made?

<a href='http://img32.photobucket.com/albums/v96/guilty/fc_logorevised4.jpg'>[Image: fc_logorevised4.jpg]</a>

We were just going to do a small run to see if there's interest, but doing more would be cheaper.. if I get a few more people saying they want some, we'll double the order. We were going to be making them in silver and also in white (decals will be die-cut 1 solid color).. Let me know right away cuz we're trying to get this set up ASAP.
I'll take a set of two in white.

PM me a price. We can arrange payment - I'll be in Toronto from the 15th - 18th of July.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 7 2004, 11:52 AM Wrote:I'll take a set of two in white.

PM me a price. We can arrange payment - I'll be in Toronto from the 15th - 18th of July.
There's no price yet, I'm waiting for Tyler to take it to his friend at the vinyl shop here in town.. He did say it'll be cheaper the more we make, so I'll get some extras cuz they shouldnt be hard to get rid of.

These decals will be made in Regina, so we'll mail them out to Ontario.. shipping wont be a big deal though.
Ack. Going to mail you a money order then. Maybe I'll get some extras to distro here, because our numbers are slowly growing in North Bay.