FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: G2g In Ottawa Valley (upper)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been contemplating trying to organize a G2G/ show n' shine/cruise in the upper Ottawa valley. There are a LOT of Foci in Petawawa and Pembroke, and I'm sure there are a lot of you in Ottawa too. Just thinking it would be cool to have some kinda meet down there in east Ontario sometime soon.

What do you think?
I'm in :D
Awesome...just gotta go and talk to some of the other peeps on the base and in the Petawawa/Pembroke Area. It'd be cool if we could have a show n' shine as well as a cruise and go somewhere to eat and shoot the sh**. I'm sure dlb would be interested too, and should be home in time for it. I'm sure there's a lot of OFOC members in the Ottawa area that might be coaxed into coming up...what do you think? I'm kinda hoping that I can have my car at least tinted and have my MBRP exhaust installed, or a bigger amp installed on my subs by then...I hate having the plainest car at the GTA meets I make it to! lol!
I'm in that area sometimes, I may show up if I'm around. With my totally stock Focus.