FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Post The Parts You Made Yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanna see who else has some creative thinking....Two things Ive done are the grills and pod....Anybody have any others?

<a href='http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Flofocus/Picture_088.jpg'>[Image: Picture_088.jpg]

Tdot...Do you have any pics of your work? I wanna see what else i can ruin with fiberglass :lol:
im all about custom but i didn't make anything myself. :(
Yanman, tisk tisk... you invented the SUNVALIER.... :D I think anyway...
no i never invented..i just have copyrights to the name.. LOL

there's about 20 half cavalier's and sunfires in the world.
once me and yan start doing some fiber glassing we will have tuns of stuff. hey flo do u have the stock signal lights behind your custom grill? how did you go about getting rid of them?
I was going to mold these trailer signals behind the grill, but changed my mind. Im going to buy those small side markers you see on those VW's and mold those with fiberglass behind it the mesh.
So you technically have no front signal lights right now? Any problems with the cops?
nah i dont have too many pics .. boo to me...
i dont have alot of pics at all of my car.. its a shame.

In the last week though ive made a hood, and have started my own hood... another rear fiberglass hatch cover for someone, a fiberglass pod to sit on a guys dash,.... blah blah....

Im starting to get back into the grove .. :)
S2 Steeda,Jun 30 2004, 05:34 PM Wrote:So you technically have no front signal lights right now? Any problems with the cops?
No. At night theres signals, since the bulbs are sitting there with zip ties.

Gonna try and finish it this week-end since Im off for the long week end, staaaaaaarting................ now. lol
tdot-zx3,Jun 30 2004, 05:36 PM Wrote:nah i dont have too many pics .. boo to me...
i dont have alot of pics at all of my car.. its a shame.

In the last week though ive made a hood, and have started my own hood... another rear fiberglass hatch cover for someone, a fiberglass pod to sit on a guys dash,.... blah blah....

Im starting to get back into the grove .. :)
well whenever you have the chance, get some pics. I'd like to see your work....
Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing your work also, sounds good...
My whole rabbit will be a custom .... bodyparts wise im building everything .. so ya ... Ill take tons of pics of this car.

I learnt my lesson.
I actually .. *laugh* .. wanted to make the whole car carbon fiber ..

And may still do that one day if i get the money ... =P

It would cost the same as a fancy paint job ... Only ..... Take 60+ hours more.
Damn Dan, that would be too cool, I would love to see something like that. Almost as funny as the front end I made with a friend (back in the college/drinking days) for my Ford Bobcat out of MDF..... I tell ya, the thing was so jacked in the air in the end the tires were barely on the ground.....
CARELESSmtrsprts,Jul 1 2004, 09:34 PM Wrote:<a href='http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pa5ca66a885f49966bfdd3853557380d2/fbc7ad91.jpg'>[Image: fbc7ad91.jpg]</a>
lip in cf
It's too bad the lip didnt last very long while on DD1's car! RIP!
I was gonna try something like that .. yep but not a full shell ... thats hardcore ... *thumbsup*

But i will hold off for now ... I need the car to merit a CF body first.
CARELESSmtrsprts,Jul 2 2004, 01:34 AM Wrote:<a href='http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pb34912ec0fec41c29706126710cb7624/faac14be.jpg'>[Image: faac14be.jpg]</a>
I never knew who made that lip.. i find it awesome.. pretty much the only clean lip i found, but didn't know was you..

Can i have one? hehehe
Pages: 1 2