FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Before/after Pictures....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks good!
Who else has some before/after pics of their cars.... POST THEM UP!!
can i post pics or will i be flamed? <_<
Post away Yanman... I actually would LOVE to see pics of your car before and after. I know 1/2 the car will look different....
yanman....car is HOT man....even if its a jbody :P

I can REALLY appreciate the work youve done on that thing....
Flofocus,Jun 30 2004, 07:31 PM Wrote:yanman....car is HOT man....even if its a jbody :P

I can REALLY appreciate the work youve done on that thing....
thanks a lot mang

what about your car? lets see yours?
Yanman, should I even ask why your car is missing the entire front end in winter in the middle of a park? :o
S2 Steeda,Jun 30 2004, 08:29 PM Wrote:Yanman, should I even ask why your car is missing the entire front end in winter in the middle of a park? :o
had to do the sunfire swap sometime.. and since i wasnt driving my car.. i thought i would do it then :P
yanman,Jun 30 2004, 02:24 PM Wrote:<a href='http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/417000-417999/417995_44_full.jpg'>[Image: 417995_44_full.jpg]</a>
Wow, I'm really glad you took off those Altezzas. Looks hella better without them.
Raine,Jul 1 2004, 02:37 PM Wrote:
yanman,Jun 30 2004, 02:24 PM Wrote:&lt;a href='http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/417000-417999/417995_44_full.jpg'&gt;<a href='http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/417000-417999/417995_44_full.jpg'>[Image: 417995_44_full.jpg]</a>&lt;/a&gt;
Wow, I'm really glad you took off those Altezzas. Looks hella better without them.
ya.. I hated my altezzas too.. but i hated my oem ones even more.. so now i got different oem ones and I LOVE IT!!!
10 minutes after parking my car the day I bought it:

About a week ago:

<a href='http://svt.davanthegeek.com/062604/062604-02.jpg'>[Image: 062604-02.jpg]

Yeah... not that much difference... :D
yanman,Jun 30 2004, 02:59 PM Wrote:can i post pics or will i be flamed? &lt;_&lt;
[right][snapback]53070[/snapback][/right]

Do a search on Toyota Cavalier. There a lot of JDM parts for the Cavalier.

These are the lights for Toyota Cavalier.
[Image: 548969MLW.jpg]

I've seen those JDM Cavalier tails before on some US spec cars, didnt know it was a Toyota Cavalier though, interesting.
Stage 1: Vibrant cat back exhaust + apc chrome tails
[Image: stage1.jpg]

Stage 2: Wings West W-typ lip kit + APC CF tails
[Image: premid.jpg]

Stage 2.1: Lowered on Eibach Sportlines
[Image: loweedf.jpg]

Stage 2.2: APR roof wing
[Image: winged.jpg]

Stage 2.3: Mach HID's
[Image: postmid.jpg]

Stage 3: Wings west Avenger front end, VIS Bullet fenders painted mouldings + mirrors + Enkei RS6 17 inch rims
[Image: focus.jpg]
Jaspher,Jan 30 2005, 05:20 AM Wrote:
yanman,Jun 30 2004, 02:59 PM Wrote:can i post pics or will i be flamed? &lt;_&lt;
[right][snapback]53070[/snapback][/right]

Do a search on Toyota Cavalier. There a lot of JDM parts for the Cavalier.

These are the lights for Toyota Cavalier.
[Image: 548969MLW.jpg]
[right][snapback]82010[/snapback][/right]

ya i know lots abot the toyota cavalier, thos lights you posted are 1st gen, i have all the part numbers for them but i don't think i'll be doint that to my car as sweet as it is. the only thing i want off the toyota cavalier tho are the tails and the mirrors. B)

i ahve a friend that has a lot of JDM stuff (lol ) on his car and it looks really good

they'll be some big changes with my car pretty soon so i'll post more pics after spring. :D

01-yellow-ZX3

Know of anybody with Toyota Cavalier tails for sale?

I'm trying to convince my buddy to ditch the altezza's for some non-rice.
01-yellow-ZX3,Feb 4 2005 Wrote:Know of anybody with Toyota Cavalier tails for sale?

I'm trying to convince my buddy to ditch the altezza's for some non-rice.
[right][snapback]83321[/snapback][/right]

yes but the guy is an ass and wont sell them to me... i told him to send first coz he's ripped off a couple of people in the past.