FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What About This Bumper-update On Signals Pg 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright well im not sure what it is yet. I was looking at it, on the internet. This is THE ONLY one i saw. It took me day's and I found it was a project car bumper. What do you think of this one, also adding a lip to it, after it..loook

&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.path-e-tech.org/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/010110A/http/www.teamzx2.com/images/pics/frontshot.jpg&quot;&gt;<a href='http://www.teamzx2.com/images/pics/frontshot.jpg'>[Image: frontshot.jpg]</a>&lt;/a&gt;
I like that one alot. Only thing I don't like about the ZX2 stock front bumpers is the placement of those signal lights, to the inside of the headlights. That one you posted looks sweet, would look awesome on your car IMO....
I think you are right. I hate my front bumper. Well I do and I dont, but I would really REALLY rather have that one. Who want's to goto the state's for a day. Show of hands? Anyone? Fine, alright I really want that bumper. I think it is a stock 03 bumper. Seriously I do, With a moded grill which would be like a 10 minute job. Really, I want it, I made up my mind, IM GETTING IT! How I dont know, our shop's cannot bring it in. It's expensive I WANT IT!
Get that one :)
yeah, that looks cool dood.
Alright that is an 03 bumper. He took the crap out, signals and everything. Customized the openings. Took a SVT Lightning front grill, painted it black and customized it.

Ill post more about it. Lets go to the US poeple.
Yeah if you head to the states, get it installed there and painted, etc. That way you don't have to pay the border cops duty and all that crap on it. That will look awesome man, definitely impressive.
Who wants to help install a bumper in a parking lot somewhere in the US. lol, it would be awesome come on guys. The duty, and etc will be so little. Comared to it, if I claimed it there.
The duty would be huge but yeah, I guess if you get it installed and painted down there, all the cash for that, it would be cheaper to just pay the duty. I just was assuming that if you got it painted and installed here or there, you could save the duty.

That is going to look sweet!! You better be posting pics of that when your done...
All the work will be done by me, the molding installing and everything. I wont even wire the signals. I will just throw it on take it to regina and start working lol. It will look sweet.

Ill post pics of every minute of the convesion, then the flares, the back bumper and everything. Give me time.
Where is the bumper in the states? Just curious....
Im hoping I can find one n Minot North Dakota then i wouldnt have to go far.
Oh yeah, that isn't very far from Regina. Good luck on that. Seriously, that will look awesome!
Thanks Buddy Yeah it is 3 hours and like 42 minutes from Regina. So it isnt bad, It will look amazing, I Just have to Find one and GET MONEY which isnt hard.
BTW, sweet banner in your signature. Wow, I just noticed that. I got to get me one of those... :D
Yeah thanks for somereason I cannot get it big unless you click it only on this page. The other pages ie; teamzx2.com is big all the time. Whatever, thanks though.
Hey I was looking at that pic of the new bumper a bit closer, where do you front signals go now? I am assuming that the openings in the bottom of the bumper are for fog???
Yeah, the bottom is for the Fog lights. Im not sure what Ill do with the signal's Ill figure something out. Maybe Just smoke them or also put them in the bottom also. I have to work that out yet, they look amazing.
I would check about putting them in the bottom cause this being Saskatchewan, there probably is some stupid law where the signals have to be a certain height off the ground.

Just a question, is there any &quot;headlights&quot; that you can buy for a ZX2 with the signals integrated in like the ST170s for a focus? Just curious?
That is something that I am actually looking to right now. Or looking fo a way that I could actually mod mine to do that. Im sure I could Work something out, maybe lol.
Pages: 1 2 3