FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got A New Svt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, so on Saturday I am thinking well... maybe I should try one more time - I have tried to get into an SVT at least 5 times.

- 0% financing AND
- $2000 cashback

AND, last chance to get one new possibly ever.... so FUNK IT (hardest part was convincing my g/f it was not a stupid idea :blink: )

So long story short, deal went through today, pick her up on Friday. There were like three '04s left that weren't spoken for in Ontario. But at least I got to choose my colour, it was either silver loaded, or silver loaded, and of course... you guessed it silver loaded! So I got silver, did I mention loaded? lol

Anyway, pretty stoked but I will miss my ZX3... we were very close.

Paolo, I had to leave my eibach springs in but I will be selling off a bunch of stock parts from the SVT including springs... will post them soon.
What did you get for your S2, price wise? Did you leave any of the mods on it? Just curious, I got the same car as you do.... or did I mean....
Welcome to the SVT club. So I guess ya got silver,eh? :P
Congrats on the purchase!
have fun with your new svt focus
So which colour did you get??? The Silver one?

You won't miss the S2 for long..
congrats.... welcome to club svt lol :D
Geez man, this site should be renamed SVTFCanada.net. So many of yous now. Congradulations on your purchase dude, and hey! Silver's nice.
Were going to need an SVT forum soon... :o

Congrats Man!
CONGRATS...Good to see another one of us,,....that will help in the group buys!!!!!!!
Enjoy..!!!!! :D :D
im just an svt owner on the inside....its whats inside that counts.

B)
Oh great another one of you guys here in town :rolleyes:

congrats buddy :)
sounds like you got a sweet deal.. congrats man!
Brookz, congratz on the SVT purchase. Yeah i think we finally need an SVT forum on here, that would be PRO!!!

Thanks all, I'm feeling better about the loss already :D heads up, she might be a rocket soon :ph34r:
Good sh1t Carey, Im stoke for you dude, too bad the silver are a bit slower stock than the reds.... ;)

tc that is... mine got none. :lol:
Hey Marc.... have you taken the car to the track since the JRSC yet ?
Traction control won't be an issue, we'll write a superchip program to delete it :P

I pick it up at 2pm today :D
yeah, first time I made 14.8 @ 97

I since added

-Steeda STS
-Rota wheels subzero 17/7.5 @ 16.5 lbs
-Kumho 712 215/40/17
-Energy lower engine mount
-2.5 inch rear exaust (removed launch box)
-removed back seat and few extra unneeded parts
-put back air snorkle and made a deflector to feed cold air to K&N typhoon filter

I hope for at least a 14.6 or maybe a 14.5

I dunno, I take it has it comes, I am already happy running 14.8 with this crappy tranny gearing for 1/4 mile. :lol: I feel I stand where my power and gearing puts me, anything better with those figures would be a nice improvement, a guy like tom ran a 12.99 but he has double my hp almost, it make sense that he his in 4th gear for longer, but with the JRSC you barely toutch 4th but you cannot stay in 3rd till the line, so it cost you some times, you know the car is faster than a 14.8 its just that we are at a huge disadvantage with the JRSC because we trap in low rpm 4th.... I bet a MTX75 or a Mini cooper final drive that is longer than ours would put me low 14's.
[EDIT] - ferget it. Can't be bothered.
Pages: 1 2