FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Too Funny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
check this out!

this is funny, check out the price on it too! :blink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33741

oh my, do you think you could stack them say in sets of three to get MAJOR boost? Of course, they'd probably have to be on separate circuits and well, that's just too much money for the wiring. :blink: :rolleyes:
thats the stupidest thing i've ever seen.

hey i got an old motor from a dishwasher, mabye that will give me a boost in hp. :lol:
I won't need my leaf blower until the fall....anybody want to put it in their car? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jesus what is that, Cast iron??

even if its Plastic... still extra Dead weight.. hehe
What's even funnier is that someone actually bid on it and won it!
I will pay top dollar to cover the install for sale to a major magazine. I spoke to the boys at Performance Ford and they are dying to see the gains! :P

...about that dishwasher motor install...
Don't bother with ordering that, just head on down to XS Cargo (cheap refurbished product store) and pick up a portable blowdryer (with the lighter power cord), that way you get two uses for one price. Just make sure you get the "COOL" button on yours.... heat is NOT GOOD.....lol.....

The s**t people try to sell.... :blink:
I know what you mean. I love it when n00bs come on and even though people are flaming them for posting that they want one of those "electric turbos" they still say things like "but it would work in theory." Lol. So does communism but yeah... ;)

The all time best one that i saw on a board was some guy who wanted to hook up his AC to his intake so he could get cold air induction at the flip of his AC switch. :rolleyes: He didn't even know that the AC compressor would rob the engine of more power than it could POSSIBLY gain. Let alone the fact that he was talking about where on the firewall to cut so he could run the dryer hose from his vent! I thought at first the guy was just playin' but no he was legitimatly that stupid.

I mean everyone has to starts somewhere but in my mind it's better to shut up and do some research before you post to a bunch of internet-piranas, than to say something boneheaded like "SO yeah i want to put the RX7 heads on my Dodge... where can i get a plate manufactured so it'll bolt right up?"
So true Hemi.... SO TRUE....
actually... 2005 Lightning Concept uses the air-Conditioner for boost at WOT

Now... the system is a little different than a dryer-hose from the AC vents...

I forget where I read that, or else I'd post it :)

Then again.. A/C probably isn't that much of a drain on that biatch monster bastard of an engine in that fooker....