FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Enter Or No?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey just wondering who out here thinks it would be worth me entering Sport compact nights I don't plan on winning but even to enter would be fun ...most of u have seen my car but if not here is a pic

<a href='http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/focis8nt/focus_meet_012.jpg'>[Image: focus_meet_012.jpg]</a>

just wanna hear ur thoughts :unsure:

for engine mods I just have CAI, Header, Cat-back and then a few minor mods including custom paint to come
If you want to, go for it. What do you have to loose but a few dollars? Nothing. If you wanna have some fun I'd say go for it.
Enter have fun who cares if you win or lose...we don't need another Dean. ;)
go for it. :) and let us know how it goes. You might be surprised.

It is a nice lookin Focus---go for it.

As for the Dean comment papa--you guys just don't support the site and me anymore--I'm Leaving--bwaanana
I think why not?? It will be alot of fun, there will be alot of focus guy's looking around. Get them educated about the site, meet new focus poeple. See some really nice car's. Also get new idea's for yourself. Do it.
Damn I think you totally should Jarrod, actually I was thinking the same thing, not sure if I should enter with you guys since I am lacking on the performance side of things. I was thinking the three of us could go more to support the site.

I am thinking the same thing though also for my car. Not sure if I should enter it, not expecting to win anything, just was going to enter with you and Thabrat just to help out the site, etc.

Not to steal your thread Jarrod, but if any of you click the WWW button under my post, please let me know if you think I should enter also. I was thinking the exact same thing as Jarrod (Focis8nt). Not sure if I should enter or not also.... PM me back, whoever checks out the pics of my car, like I said, not trying to threadjack ya Jarrod :D
I think both of you should enter, like you said you don't expect to win but to support the site etc. Just go and have fun, both vehicles look good btw! Let us know how it goes

Jarrod, I talked to a buddy of mine at the dealership this morning and he also said to enter, as well as a couple other guys that got modded up Hondas and all that. Showed them some pics of your car as well as mine.

It's all for fun, plus it would be a blast having you guys here in Saskatoon. I already said you can crash at my place, can't see it being a problem at all. Keep me posted on the SCN registration cause I want to make sure all three cars will be side by side.
why not enter, it will be fun. i know ill be entering at SCN then we all can have a focus' from the site here.
DO IT!!!!
DIDO
ZX5,Jun 26 2004, 01:09 PM Wrote:DIDO
she's hot :P
Jarrod: Do it for sure man! I bet you'd have an awesome time, especially if Jay and Chad join you it'll be awesome.

S2 Steeda: Dude, your car is featured on Steeda.ca. I don't think there's any reason you shouldn't go. Your car is mint. I look at your car and drool. Enter.
Thanks for the comments Raine, actually trying to see if Paul from Steeda might cut me a deal on a Steeda catback before the show, not very many, if any at all, cars around Saskatchewan with Steeda products on it so was really hoping to get a deal in turn for free advertising and promotion of their products. Anyway, we'll see.....

Jarrod you got to get your car in, you remember what I said at the G2G, that your cars (yours and Jays) are awesome and that I need to catch up. Would be awesome to have the cars there to promote the site. Get back to me about the registering process, when and all that.....
no dont enter you have a focus not a civic so keeep your $$$ and spend it on beer :huh:
Not sure if I am going to enter, read up a bit more about it all. I don't got carpets and stuff like that to park on, portable lighting, etc. Think I am going to be Thabrat's chauffeur for the event :D

Still working on what I can get done before the show though...
dood, you don't need carpet to enter a show?? Take your car cause you're proud of it and have a blast... my 2cents
BrooksZX3,Jun 28 2004, 08:27 AM Wrote:dood, you don't need carpet to enter a show?? Take your car cause you're proud of it and have a blast... my 2cents
well said. We do this for fun. :D
Sask place is offering very limited lighting :(
Pages: 1 2