FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Please Sign This.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Read it, it's good then please sign lets get the roush edition part specs released from them

http://www.petitiononline.com/fusion03/petition.html
Never gonna happen

zx2 community is WAY too small. Theres no incentive for them to create parts.
I know I know. You would be surprized how many of us there are. There is 2002 members on the Teamzx2 site, that actually talk. Teamzx2 ontario huge also, same with all kinds of sites.

We are going to sign and see.

Cool information that is cool, There is these members of Teamzx2, that live in MI. They actually got a chance to meat the president of Roush. So they talked and he loved their car's and said they did good work. He talked about the fusion for a few minutes, then they talked about the petition. He said he was aware of the petition but he doesnt have to much time.
So he know's maybe JUST maybe they will do something. I think it would be smart like, it's not like they need to invent the stuff they already made it. They just need to collect money and go. Really.

You are right though, there really isnt enough of us to be incetive. Also it's nice to dream.
i signed it.
ElementSR,Jun 25 2004, 06:59 PM Wrote:You are right though, there really isnt enough of us to be incetive. Also it's nice to dream.
Ill agree with you there ...

back in the day people tried to convince companys to make that focus crazy airplane looking 300hp concept car parts...

But that never flew either.

What can ya do
Man it would be so nice, did you read it? The supercharger, the everything. Ill post pics one sec. Alright look at these.
http://www.rldassociates.com/zx2/fusion/

Those are the pics of the supercharger and everything.
I just actually read it right now ... lol

wow you guys have nothing if you think that car is "good"...

I feel sorry for people trying to "do up" zx2's
Actually we have quite a bit. There supercharger would just be really nice. They have some things that we dont. Like look zxtuner.com. Also type it into google there is alot of things that we have just like you. Read this, ill post it seperate so more poeple know this. Wait.
Yeah but again that front bumper is gross. I'm not a fan of the decalling and the guages look kinda stupid imo:

<a href='http://www.rldassociates.com/zx2/fusion/images/fusion3.jpg'>[Image: fusion3.jpg]</a>

You can see where the face attaches to the bezel as no light shines through. Plus yellow guages would get so annoying.

Tho, the boost would be nice.
lol i signed twice.. god i love having an asian name.. :P
Awesome haha, just maybe maybe.
tdot-zx3,Jun 25 2004, 05:04 PM Wrote:I just actually read it right now ... lol

wow you guys have nothing if you think that car is &quot;good&quot;...

I feel sorry for people trying to &quot;do up&quot; zx2's
no kidding...that car looks awful. Under the hood is decent, but wow, that instrument cluster gives me a headache :D

ZX2 aftermarket must be all but dead...who's going to keep making parts and kits for that model???
Actually we do have a decent aftermarket for alot of things. Roush just did alittle more than what we have now we pretty well have everything that you have. It's alittle more expensive and there is alot of us out there so the aftermarket parts do keep coming. Just like the focus, parts are hard to get in Canada though i will give them that.
the &quot;formal&quot; big company aftermarket...maybe...but how many shops and people out there are really doing much with the ZX2 these days? Are there any Turbo Tom or Focus Central equivalents out there? Is there really going to be any longevity (and public availability) in what is actually being done now?

I'm not putting down the car or intending to start any &quot;Focus vs. ZX2 sillyness...I'm just saying that look at the difficulty the much larger Focus community faces getting products at prices that are available to Civic owners, for example...do you really think the ZX2 is going to get much? The petition is a noble effort though and I wish you the best of luck ;)
The car looks great compared to many focus's i have seen in my travels in canada and on the internet, thier are so many peices for the focus that don't belong on any car, yes there are parts on the car that could be revised and touched up but as far as that this car looks good, nice to see people doing things with cars that should of had an aftermarket and tuners to do it up :)
The petiotion is merly a link I found one day and decided to post it to see, how many extra votes it would get.
We have our zxtuner.com, ford motorsports, andy's auto, there zxmotorsports, there is quiet a few places to buy parts and we have alot of them. Downside is there isnt as much as the focus, never was and never will be
Go for it dood, I used to be part of ZX2 Ontario and there were lots of things available then... or at least in the works. I won't squash your effort, I'm all for signing. Good Luck! ;)
Good luck with the ZX2..it's nice to see someone passionate about a car like you...however, not going to happen. :)
You are right, ahh well since the petition isnt mine I cant really do much, to defend it. It would be nice though. With my car, im really not doing things like that, Im just getting that signed through the teamzx2.com. Right now im planning on doing a custom kit, and paint job so that will be nice. I love my car definatly, it's fun to tune.