FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: No More Focus.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it's new owners came to get it this morning so it's off to live in Florida.

It was fun while it lasted but I'm too old for a car like that.

I can look back at all the memories, trophies awards and many boxes of synthetic valvoline still sitting in my garage.

I now retire to the ranks of the "non" focus owners.
Damn ...

Congrads on selling it .. but its a shame to see it go.
well, I hope it's going to a good home.

too bad I never got to see it in person :(

hope you stick around fc for a while man.
Congrats on the sale Simon. Loved meeting your car :) wish I coulda taken a drive in it.
Congrats.....I think :(
Simon, it was awesome to see all the work you did to your car. Were gonna miss it. I hope your new owner treats the car as good as you have!
Euro Ford Fan,Jun 24 2004, 04:03 PM Wrote:Well it's new owners came to get it this morning so it's off to live in Florida.

It was fun while it lasted but I'm too old for a car like that.

I can look back at all the memories, trophies awards and many boxes of synthetic valvoline still sitting in my garage.

I now retire to the ranks of the "non" focus owners.
congrats!!

how much did you sell it for? inquiring minds want to know
I didn't really want to sell it so I'm not that happy about seeing it go, but it was more of financial decision. I figured the value of the car would start to drop more and more each year and it was just too wild more daily use.

Puppet I can't believe you never got to see it too bad I think you would have been impressed since it is better in person.

I won't say what I sold it for but lets leave it at I covered my expenses.:rolleyes:
Euro Ford Fan,Jun 24 2004, 09:03 PM Wrote:I'm too old for a car like that.
but somehow the merkur is more grown up :P ?

glad you covered your expenses.. that's got to away a lot of the bad feeling associated with seeing a car go that you aren't sure you want to get rid of

when the $$$ you made off the sale starts making you money i'll bet this will turn into a great decision in your mind
I guess the best looking Focus ever doesn't belong in Tean Canada anymore.

It sure was a sweet car Simon.

I'm glad you found a sucker...*ahem* *cough* buyer that was willing to pay enough to cover your exspensis. I'm sure there were a few. :blink:
All team Canada members are going to miss ur WRC Focus. Good job done.
Focus Is Art,Jun 25 2004, 02:40 AM Wrote:All team Canada members are going to miss ur WRC Focus.  Good job done.
one less car parked beside his at carshows stealing trophies :) you sure there isn't someone who wouldn't miss it?

you know I'm just buggin
darkpuppet,Jun 25 2004, 03:06 AM Wrote:
Focus Is Art,Jun 25 2004, 02:40 AM Wrote:All team Canada members are going to miss ur WRC Focus.  Good job done.
one less car parked beside his at carshows stealing trophies :) you sure there isn't someone who wouldn't miss it?

you know I'm just buggin
true. :lol:
darkpuppet,Jun 24 2004, 10:06 PM Wrote:

you know I'm just buggin
LMAO you guys are funny!! :lol: