FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Paintball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know I've suggested the Soccer game in K/W, but is anyone interested in going to play a few good rounds of Paintball at Sgt. Splatters? If we get 20 Players it's $25 per person which includes gun rental, mask, co2, and 100 paint balls, and you get 4 hours of field time. If you have your own marker you'll get in for $5, get a free CO2 fill, and paint for super cheap. I'll probably bring along 3 buddies, so as long as we get 16 people (on here or otherwise) we can get the discount (it's regularly $30). If we go on a sunday by 9 am, we can bring out own paint. Anyone interested?
IM there ... i know frenchy will cue in as well ....

youll need to bring more money though .. 100 balls aint enough
sgt splatter suck big time, we have to play outdoor... or even the waterloo one could be a good place, I would bring a couple of my friend with me too, all regulars...

;)
What about the outdoor field in Milton? Ultimate
I was planning to go with some co-workers, but um, that's not going to happen now.

I played at SgtSplatters and it was kinda sucky, I'd like to try somewhere else myself.

When were you thinking Raine?
Lets do it in my backyard!! :lol:

I've got two extra markers a BAREL full of paintballs....those really big ones from walmart....
Or ... just goto highpark like i did a couple times. ;)
Flofocus,Jun 23 2004, 02:06 PM Wrote:Lets do it in my backyard!! :lol:

I've got two extra markers a BAREL full of paintballs....those really big ones from walmart....
Are they .68 calibre? If so that's amazing.

I'm all for outdoor if anyone else is comfortable. Flagraiders is a pretty good place, tho I haven't been there in ages. The only reason I suggest Sgt. Splatters is because you can get one of those huge cases of 6000 paint ball for $600. Over 20 ppl, that's 300 paintballs each, $10 per 100. Not bad.

Anyone heard of this ultimate place Jeremy mentioned? It's pretty close, 401 & Guelph Line. I was looking at their packages.. $35 for a full day plus bbq half way thru?? Good price. It's $25 if we go during the week. Again, you get a marker and 100 paintballs. Doesn't say how much it is if you bring your own marker. If we get 15 people or more, we can have the field closed off. The only thing is it's all based on the weather. I don't mind playing in the rain if it happens, but how does everyone else feel about it?

I was thinking within the next couple of weeks. I'm dying for a meet here. The only people I've seen this year are Dan, Steve, Bob, and Mike. Whenever you guys are good for it is fine by me. Hours are short at work these days..
Depending on the date i'm in.
weekends for me though. pref Saturdays. but i'm flexible too.
I'd consider going too, depending on dates. Been thinking about trying it lately. :ph34r:
Weekends are impossible for me, as I work both Saturda and Sunday every week. If we can plan it 3 weeks ahead, I MIGHT be able to book a Sunday off :P
I don't recall any meet on here being planned 3 weeks in advance, that would be cool! lol :ph34r:
I'm in if the date will work out get my 10 week schedule next week.
k, my hours are cut to s**t, so I'm ready to go whenever anyone else is. Toronto, Milton, Hamilton, Wasaga.... you name it.
I'm in if the date is right for my schedy. I would rather play an outdoor but either way I think it would be fun.
ZX3 in progress,Jul 15 2004, 12:56 AM Wrote:I'm in if the date is right for my schedy. I would rather play an outdoor but either way I think it would be fun.
Cool, we'll do it at Ultimate in Milton.

Who's good for the first week of August?
Im in but Ill need an exact date. Gotta book it off. Also an exact location is nice.
As for the Equip Rental. That wont be needed
U guys wont ever see me and my 16" barrle commin.:ph34r:
Mason,Jun 30 2006, 11:52 AM Wrote:Im in but Ill need an exact date. Gotta book it off. Also an exact location is nice.
As for the Equip Rental. That wont be needed 
U guys wont ever see me and my 16" barrle commin.:ph34r:
[right][snapback]196027[/snapback][/right]
Welcome to 2006. That post was in 2004. When we liked Raine.

I would ease off on the dope just a little. :D

And I am back baby. Only for a fw hours and then it's off for a drunkfest boys and girls weekend with no wives. Cottage here I come.

Work is for suckers! Ford called and extended my time off to 6 weeks.
Night of the Living Post Resurrections!

I was hoping this was legit... I've been itching to take out the Rebel BTB with the new Tiller barrel and volumizer. :(
I was going to say, when the hell did Raine come back!
I noticed after I posted but I didnt have time to fix it from work. BUT sence were on the topic of paint ball we should some time.

I cant even remember what I was doing when I found this old post.
Pages: 1 2