FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For 2001zts (andrew)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I miss stuff like that! At least MY bike was reliable, the worst on road repairs I ever had to do was a tire plug and a headlight bub. Pics from the good old days:

PEI
[Image: scan0058.jpg]

Ohio
[Image: scan0063.jpg]

Lake Placid
[Image: scan0069.jpg]

Florida
[Image: scan0072.jpg]

West Virginia
[Image: scan0082.jpg]
how many miles have you put on that Kawasaki?
The odometer broke in the late 80's at 50,000 and I finally got rid of it in 2005. My guess would be 150,000-200,000? I didn't own a car from '85-'96.

The pics I used when I sold it:

[Image: Picture001.jpg]

[Image: Picture002.jpg]

1983 GPz550. Just a great old school bike, we're talking about things most you guys never heard of like: carbs, air cooled, choke and stuff like that. With the mods I had it probably was about 75HP in a package <400lbs. It was pretty damn quick, would run all day and could take you to the far side of 200kph. I probably should be dead.

Looks great but it needed work and someone to ride it more ofetn than I could. The guy who bought it bored it out to a 615cc and put a Yosh pipe on it. That would be the FOURTH exaust it has gone through. The flat black pipe in the early pics was just that "a pipe"; flames used to shoot out and it looked VERY cool not to mention noisy like an out of tune Cessna taking off.