FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Vibration In Floor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey okay i have a 2 inch drop by sprint and 19 inch enkeis on 35 series tires..now when I am driving and my left foot is just sitting where a dead pedal would go i can feel like some sort of clunking the feeling not the noise. Its like a vibration sometimes and then sometimes it goes away is this something I should be worried about or do u think its caused by my rims???? :( It kina feels like someone keeps knocking on my floor from underneath my car..maybe gnomes ?? :P please help
Knocking or a vibration...

Did you get an alignment after the drop?
When was the last time your wheels were balanced?
i just got my wheels aligned about a month and a half ago and then my tires just got balanced on thursday cuz they got redone in white
What speeds do you get it what .. when does it happen...
check your stabalizer links. I used to have a knocking and one of my links was loss, and then a year later the knocking came back, and the stablizer link had bent and popped off.
Wonder if it could be something due to that accident last year and ford never saw it.....could that be possible?
I say it's the gnomes!

E