FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Weird Clutch Thing & Susp...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK...when I start releasing the clutch ...sometimes the cars feels like if it stalls..for a couple of seconds..then double clutch and the car goes on normal... :blink: :blink:
and.....also....I hear a clunck noise at the front right wheel....like a strut or like something its not ok...when I pass by a street with lots of patches.. I can hear it ..even at low..normal or high speed.... :( :(

what can it be?????
I have only 20k kilometers on it...

thanx for your help.......!!!
the clunck is most likely a sway bar link that went bad, very common, I passed at least a dozen of those since 2000...

the clutch stuff, I dunno for now, mine is weird too, but im waiting on updated parts to get it fixed... dont wanna fix with same bad crap...

-Marc
Thanx Marc...so you think ford will replace it??? or this one I have to pay it my self...and do I have any options upgrading it?....

with the clutch I'll wait too....

thanx anyways

Mao.
the sway bar link is a very distinctive sound of clunking when your suspention travel up and down. It is cover under warranty and you should have no problems. Even if you had to fix it yourself, which is not the case, its a pretty cheap part to buy but there is no after market replacements for them.