FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wagon /w Exhaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i didn't see what colour....i was having a drink at mugmasters denison and kennedy @ 2am monday
How the hell did you see it, know it was a focus wagon, know it had an aftermarket exhaust, yet you didn't catch the most obvious thing...the color?!?!?!

:rolleyes:
He said he was having a "drink"...... everything looks different through the bottom of a beer mug....
S2 Steeda,Jun 15 2004, 06:08 PM Wrote:He said he was having a "drink"...... everything looks different through the bottom of a beer mug....
ohh..ok...
\
so the wagon was gold or beige...

or dark red <_<
Shoot, I saw a wagon with an exhaust on the weekend too, but I totally cant remember the colour either!! Hmm, it could have been blue or something.
On the east end it could have very well been a blue wagon, I might even know who it was.

Oh and there is another wagon I saw in that 'hood, other than the above, rackless also, which is a treat for us wagon folk. The asian lady driving isn't an FC member I'm guessing. <_<
lol my friend told me....when I looked over my should all i could see was the shape of a wagon and the sound of an exhaust....
*bumped* (months and months later)

It was me. I didn't want to fess up 'cause I was making my nightly run to the 24 hour McDonalds drive thru.

J3rt, Knowing where I live and that I have a MBRP, how could you not consider it was me?