FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Can We Get This For N/a Cars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:o

<a href='http://img24.photobucket.com/albums/v72/microbunny/ST_Dash.jpg'>[Image: ST_Dash.jpg]</a>

I believe this is the ST-170 interior!

Does anyone know if we can get the same bezel setup with the buttons and AC screen and clock but, obviously for the N/A focus??

I think it looks crazy good
Thats super sweet. I would do it..
that is really cool.

if you got the wiring diagrams for the NA and Euro one and see if they are the same, you would just have to buy them.
FocusGuy7476,Jun 11 2004, 07:34 PM Wrote:that is really cool.

if you got the wiring diagrams for the NA and Euro one and see if they are the same, you would just have to buy them.
I'm thinkin that the piece would fit into ours??? maybe??

but hookin it up?? i dunno ??

01-yellow-ZX3

I remember reading the swap for the auto climate control from a Euro focus on FJ.

It was crazy crazy money :o
Yeah I remember reading about that on FJ a while back. It would be a really extensive replacement, since I think you have to replace a lot of the ducting to match up with it or something.. Not to mention the part itself would be expensive.

I'm not sure if the RHD and LHD versions would be any different, but as long as you're not getting it from the UK or anything you'd be okay.
You all realize the bezel slopes in the opposite direction, so you would need either part of or an entirely NEW dash board...

The bezel seems specific to the moulding of the clock and its controls, so its not like you can just remove and replace the clock controls into an N/A spec bezel. Doesn't seem worthwhile Paul. Nice, but not feasible at all.... The hvac controls are wicked cool... I wonder if they match up at all..... hmm...

and guilty raises the point of having to screw around with the vent ducts. Would they align the same way?
Ass,Jun 12 2004, 07:14 AM Wrote:You all realize the bezel slopes in the opposite direction, so you would need either part of or an entirely NEW dash board...

The bezel seems specific to the moulding of the clock and its controls, so its not like you can just remove and replace the clock controls into an N/A spec bezel. Doesn't seem worthwhile Paul. Nice, but not feasible at all.... The hvac controls are wicked cool... I wonder if they match up at all..... hmm...

and guilty raises the point of having to screw around with the vent ducts. Would they align the same way?
I never thought I would ever say this......

but I agree with ASS.

****GOING INTO HIDING NOW****
I think Patvan (I think, a guy PAT I met at the orlena show and shine) has that dash....
It might be more trouble than it;s worth.
ANTHONYD,Jun 12 2004, 10:20 PM Wrote:It might be more trouble than it;s worth.
No Doubt!

It's probably expensive and time consuming!!
microbunny,Jun 12 2004, 10:33 PM Wrote:
No Doubt!

The why did you f ukin post it :angry: :D
Flofocus,Jun 12 2004, 10:34 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Jun 12 2004, 10:33 PM Wrote:
No Doubt!

The why did you f ukin post it :angry: :D
You jerkass..

I never said I was gonna do it...

I just said it looked cool!!

:)
the LHD euro spec cars probably have that setup too.. ie ST170 sold in germany

its non trivial to get all those electronics hooked up....

ANTHONYD,Jun 12 2004, 10:54 PM Wrote:
Ass,Jun 12 2004, 07:14 AM Wrote:You all realize the bezel slopes in the opposite direction, so you would need either part of or an entirely NEW dash board...

I never thought I would ever say this......

but I agree with ASS.

****GOING INTO HIDING NOW****
Wait! Let me check?!?!?? HAS HELL POSSIBLY FROZEN OVER?!?!?!

:lol: Ha ha ha ha ha. :lol:
:huh: Hmmm...........

I'm suprised you guys didn't notice the other things about the bezel, like the fact the one button control is a vent, as well as the Cell phone button in the 5 space on the 6 disc player, not to mention it's got a sattlight radio function.

I'm sure you can order the LHD version from a european site, but i'm sure it would cost an arm &amp; leg in pirce not to mention shipping :blink: