FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Check It Out...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looks good man... keep it up
Forgot to ask where you got your cf hood from. I need to try and get one on before SCN on July 16
http://www.carbonfibrefx.com
they are based out of Vancouver BC <======= SUPPORT CANADIAN COMPANIES!!!!
the hoods are nothing short of the best on the market and i have seen almost all of them including the FibreImages hoods!
they are not cheap but they are worth every penny.

i had them make me an Ultralite hood, weighs about 8lbs, standard hoods are about 12lbs
it also has the "v" weave down the center, very trick looking.

Dude your car is sick man Im still drooling over that look, your car is by far one of the bests Ive seen. :o

Goddamnit I love that car.. wanna trade?

That's the JMS lip and skirts, eh? Looks awesome. If my car could look like that, I'd be a happy man (and probably have a mess in my pants every time I sat in the car).
Schmee .. as much as we havent gotten along in the past ...

Very clean, nice job on the car styling there. Atleast i respect you in that area.. =P.
And to think I was gunna to the same setup. LOL Im having second thoughts now. Oh will. Im gunna be happy with my RS front :D
so can i get my real name here as long as you know it's me!? :D
ya ill change it for ya...

;)
VERY NICE, wow one of the nicest I have seen. Good job
ummm, thanks but it's Shmee, not Schmee! ;)
ahahha .. i didnt think it was right .....

oh well .. :P
Hmmm.. car looks good, but I'm having second thoughts about that new euro bumper. Looks nice but I dunno if I like it as much as the old one...
Wow...Looking really good!! Love the euro style!!

Are those rims Rota Attack? and What size? I am planning on getting those in 17"
i used to have the 2000 front bumper with the same lip and i like this one much more, maybe because i had the other one for over 3 years...

the rims are 17" attacks.
I know you.... you are from... clubfocus right? Your car looks awfully familar... the upturned exhaust tip right?
Looks nice a tidy. Where are ya from? California? :blink:
no, i'm from Vancouver BC.
those pics were just from a trip down to Cali last month.