FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: No More Fk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I guess FK is no longer supporting. I called at least 4 dealors and they all told me they quit dealing FK products due to lack of customer service at FK. Was also told they slowed down shipments in Canada. Very interesting.. Gte there suspension kits while you still can it means. They offered one of the best prices for a 2inch drop with struts and qaulity is awsome.
i would hold off buying anything from FK at this point.
due to some serious issues inside the company, they could become very unstable in the near future. not to mention good luck getting warrenty work handled with the possible closing of the North American Wharehouse... you will need to go through a US dealer who you didn't buy the parts from and don't expect fast service or any at all in that area.

it's sad but certain events in the past may have caused the end of FK as a whole in NA.

Dumb question, what the hell is FK? Never heard of it and I am assuming it's an abbreviation. Thanks.....
http://www.fknorthamerica.com
they make suspension parts for many cars and other stuff aswell.
I guess im doing the H & R cup kit next...
thabrat,Jun 10 2004, 08:11 AM Wrote:I guess im doing the H & R cup kit next...
Don't sound so down about that man! The reviews on that kit are fabulous

What are you planning on doing with your FK setup then?
Probably adding them to the pile of parts that you don't have on your car anymore. I swear J, you should open up a shop out of your house. Jason's house of Focus parts. Everything is used, but BARELEY! :D
I am telling you he is Dan's mini me.
LOL. I would like to sell them one day. Im just waiting it out still. Till after I get all my body work done this way i can see how low Im going to be..
Oh your gonna be really low. I've nailed a couple of speed bumps with no sideskirts or front lip on. The frame, and or race headers scrap everyonce and a while with the sportlines. I was just looking at my w-typ front lip and noticed that it has scrapped along the ground a considerable amount of times from last year when I had it on.