FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another S2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shocked to see it, my exact car, without any mods. I highly doubt that the person would check this board, probably some grandma that got a focus or something. I know there was a wicker basket in the back window, at least that is what it looked like.

Anyway, morealess shocked to see another liquid grey S2. As far as I knew, only two in Saskatoon.
S2 Steeda,Jun 7 2004, 06:58 PM Wrote:Shocked to see it, my exact car, without any mods. I highly doubt that the person would check this board, probably some grandma that got a focus or something. I know there was a wicker basket in the back window, at least that is what it looked like.

Anyway, morealess shocked to see another liquid grey S2. As far as I knew, only two in Saskatoon.
should hunt it down..

park beside it and take a pic.. and enjoy the fact that no matter what, yours is still better.. then wait for the owner to come out and show it off to him/her and brag too :)
LOL yeah serious, might be a uni student also, it's right across the street from the campus. I might have to spin by later on, crazy, the last S2 in liquid grey I seen was one that got totalled on the highway towards Edmonton a few years ago, right when they came out.